become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Organizations
Computers: Hacking: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility
- Global trade association for the Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) industry, representing manufacturers, consultants, system integrators, and users involved in technologies that include barcode, RFID, card technologies, biometrics, RFDC, and their associated industries.
- National computer emergency response team in the United Kingdom.
- Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams.
Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Worldwide association of IS professionals dedicated to the audit, control, and security of information systems. Offer CISA qualification and COBIT standards.
- The journal of the INTOSAI EDP Audit Committee. Its main focuses are on information systems auditing, IT performance auditing, and IT support for auditing.
ISSA - International Systems Security Association
- An international non-profit organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides education forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities.
- Swiss CERT-Team from the Swiss research network (Switch).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2015 at 6:35:11 UTC -