become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Organizations
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Organizations
Computers: Hacking: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility
- Global trade association for the Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) industry, representing manufacturers, consultants, system integrators, and users involved in technologies that include barcode, RFID, card technologies, biometrics, RFDC, and their associated industries.
Computer Security Institute
- Organization for information, computer and network security professionals. Includes details of upcoming events and seminars and monthly newsletter for members.
- Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams.
Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Worldwide association of IS professionals dedicated to the audit, control, and security of information systems. Offer CISA qualification and COBIT standards.
- The journal of the INTOSAI EDP Audit Committee. Its main focuses are on information systems auditing, IT performance auditing, and IT support for auditing.
ISSA - International Systems Security Association
- An international non-profit organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides education forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities.
The Shmoo Group
- Privacy, crypto, and security tools and resources with daily news updates.
- Swiss CERT-Team from the Swiss research network (Switch).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 10:05:06 UTC -