become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Organizations
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Organizations
Computers: Hacking: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility
- Global trade association for the Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) industry, representing manufacturers, consultants, system integrators, and users involved in technologies that include barcode, RFID, card technologies, biometrics, RFDC, and their associated industries.
Computer Security Institute
- Organization for information, computer and network security professionals. Includes details of upcoming events and seminars and monthly newsletter for members.
- Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams.
- Provides links to organisations involved in one or more aspects of forensic computing.
ISSA - International Systems Security Association
- An international non-profit organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides education forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities.
Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Worldwide association of IS professionals dedicated to the audit, control, and security of information systems. Offer CISA qualification and COBIT standards.
- The journal of the INTOSAI EDP Audit Committee. Its main focuses are on information systems auditing, IT performance auditing, and IT support for auditing.
- Swiss CERT-Team from the Swiss research network (Switch).
The Shmoo Group
- Privacy, crypto, and security tools and resources with daily news updates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:22:49 PM EST -