become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Magazines_and_E-zines
News and Media
Magazines and E-zines
Computers: Hacking: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines
ACM Crossroads Security feature articles
- ACM Crossroads is the student magazine of the Association for Computing Machinery. Crossroads has published several articles about computer security, as listed in this index.
CERT Coordination Center Vulnerability Database
- Vulnerability Notes published by the CERT Coordination Center.
- the Electronic Newsletter of the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Security and Privacy.
Computers at Risk: Safe Computing in the Information Age
- Complete text of the book by the System Security Study Committee, National Research Council, U.S., that presents an agenda for developing nationwide policies and practices for computer security.
CSO (Chief Security Officer) Magazine
- Provides information security executives with high-level information, best practices and strategic insight.
- Monthly newsletter targeted at people who need a strategic, multi-year view of the information security industry.
Information Systems Security Journal
- Monthly print magazine for information security managers and others responsible for the daily, efficient operation of security policies, procedures, standards, and practices.
Infosecurity Today Magazine
- Focuses on the practical experiences of IT security professionals, provides analysis of current tends, and independent reporting.
- News on security, viruses, trojans, hackers, hackings and other things of interest to security professionals.
Introduction to Network Security
- A gentle introduction to the complex topic of network security. Geared especially toward those new to security, including end users and management.
The ISO 17799 Security Standard
- Publication of ISO 17799 provided a milestone in the evolution of information security. This site provides background, information and resources on this important standard.
- Article examining the evolution of malicious agents by analyzing features and limitations of popular viruses, worms, and trojans, detailing the possibility of a new breed of malicious agents currently being developed on the Internet.
Network Security Library
- Windows, Unix, netware, WWW, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, security policy, books, papers, and articles.
NIST Computer Security Resource Clearinghouse
- The Computer Security Resource Clearinghouse (CSRC) is designed to collect and disseminate computer security information and resources to help users, systems administrators, managers, and security professionals better protect their data and systems.
The Orange Book Site
- Includes a summary of the DoD's "Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria" (Orange Book) - if you've ever wondered what a C2 security rating is, this is the place to find out.
SC Magazine - Online
- Online counterpart to Secure Computing monthly magazine. Provides product reviews, solutions and articles for the systems security professional.
Selected Papers in Anonymity
- A compilation of bibliographic references and links to influential papers relating to anonymity. Sorted by topic, date, and author.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2014 at 7:45:05 UTC -