become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/News_and_Media
News and Media
Open Directory - Computers: Security: News and Media
Magazines and E-zines
Computers: News and Media
Computers: Security: Advisories and Patches
Computers: Security: Chats and Forums
Computers: Security: Mailing Lists
This category in other languages:
- News and editorials on security related topics, along with a database of security knowledge.
- News aggregator focused on information security in the banking industry, and covering the Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Sarbanes-Oxley regulatory requirements.
- A security portal offering computer security information for governments and corporations.
CERT Coordination Center
- Carnegie Mellon University's Computer Emergency Response Team.
Computer Security News - Topix
- News on computer security continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
Computer Security Now
- Computer security news and information now for the less security oriented members of the community.
Computerworld Security Knowledge Center
- Computerworld's security center with latest security news, features, analyses, forums, and research links.
- News on biometrics, RFID, smartcards and other identification systems. Weekly digests available via email.
- Computer security resources including free security planning templates and whitepapers.
- The latest security news from Cert, Bugtraq, Securiteam and Vulnwatch, updated in Real-Time.
Enterprise Security Today
- Computer security news for the I.T. Professional.
eWeek - Security
- Security news, alerts, product review and resources for enterprise and end users.
- News site with forums and how-to articles on all aspects of computer security.
Help Net Security
- Help Net Security is a security portal offering various information on security issues - news, vulnerabilities, press releases, software, viruses and a popular weekly newsletter.
Investigative Research into Infrastructure Assurance Group
- News digests arranged by subject with links to full articles. Subjects include cybercrime, regulation, consumer issues and technology.
IT World: Security
- Security news, newsletters, white papers, and webcasts selected by expert guides for enterprise IT professionals.
Krebs on Security
- Former Washington Post staffer Brian Krebs writes on cyber crime and other Internet security topics.
Light Blue Touchpaper
- Security research weblog, from the University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory.
- Community weblog covering security issues and projects related to securing Linux.
LockDown - Home Computer Security Centre
- Security information and free advice for home computer computer users about choosing passwords, encryption, steganography and securing your PC.
- 24-hour newsfeed aggregating breaking security and encryption headlines from many other websites such as CNET, Wired, Linux Today, and Slashdot. Updated every five minutes.
O'Reilly Computer Security & Privacy
- List of books available in this subject area.
PacketDefense Information Security
- Info/Computer Security News, Advisories, downloads, papers related to various info security topics. Coverage includes VPNs, firewalls, crypto, viruses, privacy.
- Security news, whitepapers and articles.
- Search engine/portal for IT professionals focused on Security. Includes search capabilities; links to relevant content; editorial insight, summaries; daily industry news, weekly technology tips delivered via email.
- Computer and network security software, information, and news.
- News and resources for securing the Mac OS X platform.
- Group dedicated to bringing you the latest news and utilities in computer security. Latest exploits with a focus on both Windows and Unix.
- An archive of Brian Krebs stories at the Washington Post.
- Identity and information security news summaries with discussion and links to external sources.
- Information on the latest security vulnerabilities, free SecurityTracker Alerts, and customized vulnerability notification services.
- Advice on how to identify the best type of intrusion detection system for a particular environment, develop organizational guidelines for passwords, set general computer security policies, and perform a security review and risk assessment.
- Weblog and forum for the discussion of newly published vulnerabilities and software security practices.
TechNewsWorld: Security News
- News articles on computer and internet security.
Thoughts on Security
- Weblog on computer and online security.
Toolbox for IT: Security Community
- Offers forums for discussion, an integrated directory, daily news, and other services geared towards security professionals and users of security products.
- Security news portal with articles, a search engine and books.
Security Incite Rants
- Weblog feed offering information and opinion on information security topics. [RSS]
- Offers current news and articles explaining key IT security concepts. [RSS]
Topix: Computer Security
- News about computer security, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 11:35:08 AM EST -