the entire directory
only in Internet/Privacy
Hosted Proxy Services
News and Media
Privacy Seal Programs
Products and Tools
Computers: Security: Internet: Web
Computers: Security: Malicious Software
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Privacy
Anonymity and Privacy on the Internet
- Information about securing communications and files on the internet.
Big Brother Inside
- Criticisms of Intel's Processor Serial Number (PSN) feature on its Pentium III chips. Argues that the PSN endangers internet users' privacy.
Cookies and Cache Tutorial
- What they are for, what good they do, and how they affect you.
- Information on various types of unsolicited commercial software, its risks and removal techniques.
Former Government Secrets
- View scanned images of previously classified government documents obtained by EPIC under the Freedom of Information Act.
Google Corporate Information: Software Principles
- A proposal to help fight deceptive Internet software.
How To Post Absolutely Anonymously?
- An article with some comments about anonymity and privacy.
- Reference archives to assist in navigating the Internet safely.
- Learn about the privacy, First Amendment, and Freedom of Information Act court cases brought by the legal team at EPIC. Defending your rights in cyberspace.
Packet Sniffing Guide -SuraSoft.com
- Guide to packet sniffing, including sniffer links, sniffer defence and online downloadable crash course
- Information and news stories on privacy issues for the Internet.
- Online resource and discussion forum for views on privacy and maintaining internet security.
- Issues affecting privacy, security, anonymity, and encryption on the internet.
- Information on computer privacy issues, policy and legislation in Canada.
- Print and eBook for protecting personal information assets.
Spector Professional Review and Commentary
- Does Spectorsoft spy on the spies who use Spector Pro?
- Security and privacy issues for Internet users.
The Raw Story - AT&T whistleblower: I Was Forced to Connect Big Brother Machine
- News article and video interview on a former AT&T technician who hooked up US government spying equipment monitoring the public, in spite of Bush Administration denials. (November 07, 2007)
NPR : Escaping the Google Spotlight
- Some people go to great lengths to keep their names off the search engine Google.com. Ann Harrison of Wired News tells Scott Simon how to pursue the goal of becoming un-Googleable. [2:56 streaming audio broadcast] (October 08, 2005)
Usenet comp.privacy -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2015 at 5:15:09 UTC -