the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
General and Freelance
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Consultants: General and Freelance: North America: United States
ABS Computer Technology, Inc.
- Provides enterprise management, networking, e-mail and internet security, and SPAM filtering.
AE & E Corporation
- General security consulting located in Redford, Michigan, USA.
AdPak Communications, Inc.
- Offer network audits, IP forensics and managed security services. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- Offers data security and network infrastructure products and services. Specializes in health care information security.
Aspect Security, Inc.
- Services for securing web applications, including code review, penetration testing, scanning, and developer training.
Avit Consulting, LLC
- Offers IT security consulting, training, advisories, and security management services. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
BCV Solutions, Inc.
- Provides an array of security related services as well as overall security oriented management consulting.
- Services include penetration testing, IT audits, strategic planning, assurance services, and technology solutions.
Black Sheep Networks, Inc.
- A digital security consulting firm offering information security consulting and products.
- Network consultants. Offer implementation of firewall, VPN, e-mail and web filtering systems. Based in Oakdale, Minnesota, USA.
- Provides converged security solutions: compliance programs, information security services, physical security solutions, education programs, document security and investigative services.
- Provides security audits and consulting, as well as training and continuing education for auditors and information security professionals.
Castillo Technologies, LLC
- Offers infrastructure and technology analysis and recommendations, audits and vulnerability assessments.
Certified Security Solutions
- Offers architecture, design, development, and deployment consulting to improve enterprise security and reduce costs. Located in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Core Security Technologies
- A Boston, USA based company that provides audit, penetration testing, and software products and services
Counterpane Internet Security, Inc
- Security management and vulnerability scanning services. Also lists resources for analyzing security logs and security alerts in the news. Mountain View, California, USA.
- Provides security compliance and consulting services to financial institutions, enterprise businesses, and government agencies nationwide through third party security assessment and penetration testing services.
- Provides a range of services including audits, assessments, policy reviews and architecture design.
CygnaCom Solutions, Inc.
- Providing consulting services in public key infrastructure (PKI), cryptography, evaluation of security products and computer security.
Cygnus Security Corporation
- Provider of IT support services including security and customized risk assessment solutions and compliance consulting.
- Provides open source information security solutions including stateful firewalls, risk assessments, vulnerability scans, wireless network security, secure server support, and open source application support.
- Provides tailored security reviews for personal home, small business and enterprise clients.
Delta Security Solutions
- Provides security services for small and mid-sized business in the greater New England area.
Denning Compliance Services, LLC
- Offer network security assessments, managed security services and business continuity consulting. Based in Minneapolis, MN.
Digital Defense Incorporated
- Network security specialists providing vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, application development and security policies.
Digital Resources Group
- Security and risk analysis, architecture design for electronic commerce, business case development, technology alternatives review, and project management.
Dolce Vita IT Solutions
- Provides integrated information security solutions, from threat analysis to implementation and evaluation.
Enterprise Risk Management
- A professional services firm offering services from risk assessment to the remediation of existing security problems, as well as the design and implementation of secure information technology frameworks.
- Assists in the assessment, remediation, and management of operational risk and regulation compliance especially for businesses in regulated industries.
- Providing vulnerability management and protection, a full suite of services, and a curriculum of education.
- Provides security services and select product lines.
Global Security Consultants
- Provides designs for network security, specializing in wireless. Located in the Baltimore Maryland USA area.
- Provides network design and engineering with security and monitoring services.
IBG Management Consulting
- Specializes in large-scale systems assessments, privacy impact assessments, independent verification and validation, feasibility studies, information security, identity administration, threat management, and biometrics.
- Specializes in a range of security solutions for mid to large companies.
- Offer security auditing, infrastructure design, incident response and forensics. Plano, Texas, USA.
InfoSENTRY Services, Inc.
- Consulting services in information technology project management, systems security, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, offsite media storage, and election information technology.
- Specializing in risk mitigation services, including network security assessments, network improvements, and monitoring and testing services.
Information Risk Group LLC
- Offering risk management services, specializing in security assessments, ethical hacking, incident response and computer forensics, electronic discovery, and professional training for companies throughout the Americas.
- A group of technology researchers specializing in large scale system development, cryptography, privacy, and security.
Internet Security Advisors Group
- Specializes in security consulting, training, advisories, and security management services.
JDBiggs & Associates, Inc.
- Designs and develops solutions to detect, protect and respond to threats and vulnerabilities to organizational infrastructures.
Knowledge Works, Inc.
- Provides security and policy development, compliance and penetration audits and related consulting services. Located in Waltham and Boston, Massachusetts.
Lithik Systems, Inc.
- Provider of solutions to minimize the risk of external penetration and mitigate the duration and frequency of IT outages.
M5 Computer Security
- Provides assessments, penetration testing, auditing, risk mitigation, network design and project management. Located in San Diego, California, USA.
Merdan Group, Inc.
- Security engineering services and products for the government, health, financial, and cable TV/satellite industries.
- Provides security assurance, enterprise monitoring, and compliance services. Based in Columbus, Ohio.
Myrmidon Networks, Inc.
- Provides security and disaster recovery consulting services and customized security solutions.
- Provides advisory consulting, training, penetration analysis, intrusion detection, incident response, risk assessment, VPN, public key infrastructure, identity management, policies and procedures, smart cards, and biometrics.
- Offers information technology, e-business and project management solutions.
NetShroud Technologies LLC
- Provides network vulnerability assessment, security policy development, business continuity planning, and awareness training as well as security technology implementation services.
Netfast Communications Inc.
- Provides network design and information security services such as vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, threat management and training. Based in New York, New York.
Network System Architects, Inc.
- Consulting and security systems integration services including enterprise management and IT infrastructure.
- Services include network security, investigating Internet and digital thefts and frauds, and in providing high-technology litigation support.
- Offers network and security threat management, log analysis and event correlation products and services.
Orion Security Solutions
- Specializing in PKI implementation and design, secure software development, PK Enabling, CP/CPS authoring, software security analysis and design, and infrastructure security consulting.
PSGI Security Group
- Offering network security appliances, consulting and training services, and physical security consulting and training services.
- Technical security audit firm specializing in the financial and banking industry. Located in St Peter's, Missouri.
Payson Technology Group, LLC
- Provides network IT security, IT technology services, integration, configuration, deployment, installation and network design.
Petra Systems & Security Consulting
- Provides computer consulting, network design and network security services for homes and businesses in Phoenix, Arizona and the greater Phoenix valley.
Pivot Point Security
- Provides controls auditing, penetration testing and enterprise security management.
- Provides a quantitative approach to evaluating technology risk and the impact of information security programs.
Principal Security Group LLC
- Specializes in security project management, architecture integration, assessments, program development, awareness training, identity management,security event management.
ProNet technologies Inc.
- Designs and implements firewall and VPN deployments, as well as small to enterprise networks.
- Specialize in complex network design, information security management, vulnerability assessment and incident response.
- Consulting services specializing in identity management, provisioning and access control.
RSH Consulting, Inc.
- RACF implementation and enhancement services for strengthening mainframe security.
RedSphere Global Security Solutions, LLC.
- Offers a variety of complete end-to-end solutions and services from penetration testing to tactical training.
Redhawk Network Engineering
- Specializes in information security for financial, heathcare and government organizations including managed security and monitoring, risk assessments and audits. Located in Bend, Oregon, USA.
- Specializes in security, compliance and risk management including penetration tests, IT audits and security assessments.
- Offers on-site computer upgrades, virus and spyware removal, network and security audits, training and pre-purchase advice.
- Located in Minneapolis Minnesota, USA providing strategic, tactical and operational consulting and services.
- System security audits, policy development and business continuity planning services. Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA.
- Internet security audits, threat assessment, counteroffensive security planning, and site security certifications. Site largely under construction.
- Provides vulnerability and penetration testing, security training and ongoing managed security services. Also offers HIPAA and GLBA compliance assessments and remediation for the healthcare and financial industries.
Secure Commerce Systems
- Provides e-commerce information technology and security products, services and training.
Secure Communication, Inc.
- Company supplying secure communications infrastructure for businesses.
Secure Digital Solutions, LLC.
- Provides enterprise services specializing in risk management and audit services.
Secure Network Solutions, Inc.
- Provides network design, implementation, security, support and monitoring.
Security Confidence Corporation
- Specialize in turnkey solutions for financial and healthcare organizations including assessments, policies, certification and auditing.
- Provides privacy and authentication management services, specializing in HIPPA and GLB compliance.
- Provider of risk assessments, compliance audits, security architecture revies, training and part-time Chief Security Officers in addition to technology implementation, integration, and follow-up support.
Security Group International
- Insured security solutions including theft prevention tagging, and tracking and recovery of computer hardware. Richmond, Virginia, USA.
- Independent information and network security consulting firm, specializing in assessments, compliance (ISO17799, OCC, HIPAA), web application security, tactical vulnerability scanning, and training.
- Providing internet security and consulting services, in addition to tools, news and related resources.
- Provides network and systems security solutions, including managed services, firewalls, VPNs, internal and external risk assessments and intrusion detection.
Special Ops Security, Inc.
- Provides specialized information security knowledge by blending consulting, training and technology into custom solutions.
Spectrum Systems, Inc.
- Our primary business is helping our customers manage and protect their network / information assets more effectively.
Superior Resources Inc.
- Specializing in network security consultancy, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, and HIPAA compliance assessments and remediation for the financial and healthcare industries. Based in California.
Synergistic Online Solutions
- Provides a range of security and disaster recovery solutions for the AS/400 platform.
Systems Solutions Group
- Supplier of enterprise network security solutions across multiple platforms.
- An open source firm adapting secure technologies to our business needs and requirements
Tetrad Digital Integrity
- An independent firm providing network security consulting services to businesses.
The SOX Group
- Provides Sarbanes Oxley compliance services, gap analysis, IT security, business and technical writing, and business analysis.
- Customized on-site security workshops. Security consulting services for IBM mainframes, UNIX platforms, Windows 2000 and Windows NT servers and workstations.
- Providing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. Specializing in the financial and health care industries.
- CISSP certified staff offering information and network security services and risk assessments. Located in Rochester, NY.
- Provides network security consulting services, including security scans, firewall testing and penetration testing. Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Solution provider for privacy, risk management and professional information security services.
- Provides security assessments, implementation program, analysis, optimization, troubleshooting and documentation of LAN/WAN network systems.
- Provides security, network, and internet consulting services in the Minneapolis and St. Paul areas of Minnesota.
Webfargo Data Security LLC
- Provider of consulting and assessments specializing in both deployment and management of information security.
- Security and audit provider specializing in web application security for enterprise commerce and communications globally.
Wired Security Inc.
- Provides audits, regulatory compliance services, security design, intrusion detection systems and security policy development services.
- Provides enterprise security management and wireless networking solutions.
- Network solutions firm specializing in security, firewalls, virtual private networks, and custom solutions for Microsoft based environments. [Site requires Flash plugin]
- Offer security implementation, advisory and support services. Based in Rocky Hill, Connecticut, USA.
- Provides internal threat management and risk analysis services.
- Provides managed security, security Assessments, compliance management and security integration services. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Provider of IT security management solutions for computer networks and corporate-critical information.
- A full service security firm that specializes in code audits, penetration testing and PCI certifications. [Requires Flash Plugin] [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 3, 2011 10:05:35 PM EDT -