become an editor
the entire directory
only in General_and_Freelance/Independent
General and Freelance
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Consultants: General and Freelance: Independent
- Independent consultant specialising in internet and local area network security.
- Consulting and training company providing guidance in technology evaluation, enterprise architecture design, enterprise security and deployment strategies.
- Services include risk assessment, penetration testing and product and policy evaluation.
- A multi-disciplinary consultant with a specialization in network security. Based in Israel.
- An independent IT consultant in Chandigarh, India.
InfoSecurity Infrastructure, Inc.
- Independent consultant and author, offers risk analysis and EDP audits, policy development, architecture documentation and training.
Kenneth O. Zoline and Associates
- Specializing in management consulting for networking and security.
Litchko & Associates Inc.
- Provides information, analysis and training for industry and government managers and executives to secure their IT systems, and improve their employees' and their families' ability to respond to emergencies.
- Provides information on offered services, training, resources, a web log and contact information.
- Expertise in helping companies protect themselves against hackers, terrorists and natural disasters.
- James L Peters offers services in management level information security review and risk analysis. Located in Greenfield Indiana.
Seamus E. Byrne
- Australian lawyer and specialist in computer forensics with experience in electronic evidence and e-discovery.
- Provides assessments, consulting on strategy and architecture, controls and implementation, business continuity planning, disaster recover, incident handling and awareness and training. CISSP
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 14:35:10 UTC -