become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consultants/Forensics_and_Incident_Response
Forensics and Incident Response
Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Forensics and Anti-Forensic Degaussers
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Computer Forensics
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: High Technology: Computers
- Provides forensics, electronic evidence recovery and general security consulting. Located in Houston, Texas, USA.
- Cell Site Analysis experts, mobile telephone evidence, SIM card examinations, and billing schedule assessment by certified and experienced court expert witnesses.
Advanced Forensic Recovery of Electronic Data
- Simple data recovery and forensic data recovery, expert testimony, and media wiping.
- Provides mobile device forensics, cell-site analysis, and computer evidence analysis.
American Data Services
- Offers electronic discovery, data culling, computer forensics, and litigation support.
The American Society of Digital Forensics & eDiscovery (ASDFED)
- Dedicated to the advocacy, education, research, and distribution of information related to digital forensics and electronic discovery best practices.
- Provides computer forensics, information security, and electronic discovery services in Boston and throughout New England.
- Develops specialized software and training designed to facilitate the preservation, collection and analysis of electronic data for use in the legal arena.
- Provides digital forensic investigation services. Focusing on computer crime and misuse on behalf of legal practitioners, companies, local governments and law enforcement agencies.
- Specializes in electronic discovery and technological litigation support
Binary Intelligence, LLC
- Provides expert services in the areas of computer forensics, cell phone forensics, chip-off forensics, high-tech investigations, electronic discovery and data recovery. Based in Ohio, USA.
- A computer forensics and electronic discovery consulting firm.
BlackBag Technologies Inc.
- Provides Mac-based data forensic and eDiscovery solutions.
Blue Line Forensics, LLC
- Computer Forensics in the California area.
Burgess Computer Forensics
- A provider of computer forensics, data recovery and electronic discovery services.
Business Intelligence Associates
- Provides advanced computer forensic training, services and hardware.
CCL Solutions Group Ltd.
- Provides computer security and forensic services for companies and the police services.
Cellular Forensics Canada
- Provides mobile phone analysis to detect spyware retreive lost data. Located in Canada.
- Computer forensics and security. Investigation and retrieval of deleted documents, spreadsheets, electronic mail and internet activity.
Computer Evidence Recovery
- Computer forensics and computer investigations including email tracing and internet profiling.
Computer Forensic Labs Inc.
- Offers services in computer forensics, forensic data recovery, and electronic evidence discovery. Also available for expert witness services.
Computer Forensic Services, Inc
- Provides evidence discovery, analysis, reporting and testimony to small and large businesses, attorneys, law enforcement, accountants, private investigators and to the general public.
Computer Forensic Services, Inc.
- Provides electronic discovery, forensic analysis, litigation and law enforcement support, CLE training, crashed drive and deleted files recovery. Located in Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA.
Computer Forensics Lab (UK)
- Provides computer forensic services, e-discovery and secure data erasure for UK businesses and private customers.
Computer Forensics Online, LTD
- Offers forensic services in the UK and Worldwide for both criminal and civil matters.
Computer Security and Forensic Solutions
- Provides a range of security and digital forensic solutions. [Requires Macromedia Flash plugin][May not work in all browsers]
- Offers computer forensic services to clients in the fields of audit, investigations and oversight.
- Provides digital forensic services to help collect, preserve, analyze and produce information about digital evidence.
- Providing proactive and reactive computer forensic investigation services. Focusing on computer crime, misuse and fraud on behalf of companies, local governments and law enforcement agencies.
Cyber Forensics Ltd
- Investigates computer crime, and supplies forensic investigation equipment and software.
Cyber Law Consulting
- Provides legal consulting, cyber forensics, cyber crime investigation, audit and training services. Based in Mumbai, India.
Cyber Recovery Solutions, LLC
- Provides digital computer and cell phone forensic examination services. Based in Connecticut, USA.
- Provider of computer and digital forensics investigations and training.
- Provides computer investigation and forensics services. Located in Devon, United Kingdom.
- Provides electronic evidence preservation services, electronic discovery consulting, and civil litigation support.
- Offers electronic discovery, digital evidence, MCLE Training, and network security for attorneys and corporations.
- Provides educational articles on data recovery, computer technology and forensics, and law enforcement. Includes details of services offered.
- Provides incident prevention and response services and products. Based in Italy.
- Provider of computer and mobile phone forensic services for legal, corporate and private customers.
Digital Data Forensics
- Offers forensic examinations of digital and computer media to attorneys, private investigators, business, government agencies, law enforcement, and individuals in need of technical and forensic expertise.
Digital Evidence International Inc.
- Provider of computer forensics, electronic discovery, and internet investigation services. Located in London, Ontario, Canada.
Digital Forensic Solutions
- Provides personalized case specific analysis and explanation for use in civil litigation for law firms, corporations or individual clients.
- Computer forensic solutions including software, hardware, training and casework.
- Provides electronic discovery, computer forensics, electronic evidence collection and expert witness services to law firms and corporations nationwide.
Discovery Computers and Forensics
- Computer examiners specializing in e-discovery and computer forensics.
- Provides data discovery and forensics for civil litigation.
- Services include mobile phones as well as computers, training on evidence handling and computer forensics.
Expert Data Forensics
- Provides data forensic investigation and data recovery services for civil litigation, domestic disputes and criminal investigations.
Expert Insights, Computer Forensics
- Professional computer forensics, incident response, and litigation support services.
- Specializes in capturing, processing, preserving and investigating data from computers using methodologies that ensure the admissibility of discovered digital evidence in a court of law.
- Provides online electronic discovery review services for criminal cases.
Forensic Computer Service, Inc.
- Provides data acquisition, analysis and recovery for civil, criminal, corporate/internal investigations and data recovery. Located in St Louis, Missouri, USA.
Forensic Concepts LLC
- Offers computer forensic examinations and electronic discovery services.
- A provider of computer forensics and penetration testing services located in the UK.
- Provides computer forensic and e-discovery services to attorneys and businesses.
- Specializes in computer forensics and electronic discovery especially internal investigations and litigation pertaining to the misappropriation of intellectual property.
- Computer forensics company providing expert testimony, limited litigation support and training.
Global Digital Forensics
- Provides analysis of all types of digital assets for corporate clients and electronic document discovery for law firms.
- Providing solutions relating to computer forensics and mobile phone analysis.
Helios Data Forensics
- Provides computer forensic services to businesses and the civil legal environment.
High Technology Investigations Inc
- Offers computer forensic imaging and analysis services to law firms, corporate entities, small businesses and individuals.
- Provider of data recovery, data erasure and computer forensics, with headquarters in Norway, offices in a number of other European countries and in the United States. Subsidiary of Kroll Ontrack.
- Conducts Internet-based investigations to identify individuals and groups engaging in improper or illegal activities.
- Provides services to reduce the risk of cyber crimes for organizations by identifying electronic assets and the potential risks imposed by outside and inside sources.
- Provides computer forensics, mobile phone forensics, forensic data recovery and expert witness services. Located in the United Kingdom.
The Internation Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS)
- Dedicated to the training and information sharing aspects of computer forensics for law enforcement & government employees.
The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners - ISFCE
- Dedicated to the advancement of the science of forensic computer examinations.
- Provides computer, mobile phone, PDA and GPS forensic investigative and litigation consulting services to attorneys, private investigators and corporate clientele.
- Provides computer forensics services to the business and legal communities.
Kazeon Systems, Inc
- A provider of electronic discovery and risk management solutions.
- A consulting firm specializing in forensic accounting, computer forensics, corporate investigations, brand protection, and risk management.
- Provider of computer forensics, electronic disclosure & courtroom services for the collection, processing, investigation, production and presentation of electronic and paper-based evidence for law firms, government & corporations.
- Provides forensic services, covering computers, mobile phones, cell site analysis, traditional document forensics and Imagery and audio forensics.
- Provides cross-platform computer forensics tools for digital forensics and e-discovery.
- Computer forensics investigations and digital evidence recovery. Located in the United Kingdom.
- Provides computer forensic services for legal firms and corporate clients.
Mobile Forensics Inc.
- Provides mobile phone forensics consulting, training, processing and research.
- Full-service computer forensics lab that also provides vendor-neutral Hands-On How-To(r) training in forensics and incident response. Use real-world forensics cases and latest commercial and freeware tools.
Precision Computer Investigations, LLC
- Offers computer forensic, E-Discovery, and related services for civil and criminal litigation.
- Provider of computer forensics, technical litigation support, forensic data recovery, e-discovery, and expert witness testimony.
Rehman Technology Services, Inc.
- Provides computer examination and expert testimony in civil litigation, employment related investigations, and criminal prosecutions.
Renew Data Corp.
- Offers data recovery, computer forensics, and media or data conversions.
- Provides computer forensic services and products. Based in South Africa.
- A forensic technology firm specialising in computer forensics, electronic disclosure and discovery.
- Offers expertise in computer forensics and electronic discovery, including highly personalized, case-specific forensic analysis and litigation support services.
SGC Computer Forensics, LLC
- Provides computer forensic and data recovery services for law firms and law enforcement agencies in Florida and Nationally.
- An eDiscovery, computer forensics and information security company. Based in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
- Consultancy company specializing in computer forensics and incident handling. Based in Poland.
Signum Intelligence LLC
- Investigative agency serving the New York City area. Specializes in computer forensics, e-mail tracing, password recovery, e-discovery, system monitoring and online investigations
Stroz Friedberg, LLC
- A computer forensics, computer investigations, expert witness and electronic discovery technical services firm.
- Provides forensic examinations of computers, mobile phones and PDAs to attorneys, private investigators,business, government, law enforcement.
- Provides computer forensics, data recovery, litigation support, and E-Discovery services in the Atlanta, GA area.
Technical Resource Center
- Provides investigations, products, and training. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Offers personal and corporate forensics to provide evidence in fraud, human resource issues, policy violations, and socially unacceptable behavior.
- Retrieval of relevant data from computer systems for use in case law and litigation.
- Mobile security solutions and research powered by forensics.
Vincents Forensic Technology
- Provides computer forensic technology services, including the analysis and presentation of digital evidence. Based in Australia.
- A provider of computer forensics, data recovery and security audits for clients located in Los Angeles.
White Oak Labs
- Provides forensic analysis and digital investigation services.
Forensics and Incident Response
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2014 at 9:35:04 UTC -