become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Conferences
Computers: Computer Science: Conferences
Computers: Hacking: Conventions
- International conference focusing on IT security. Held near Brisbane, Australia.
Data Analysis for CyberSecurity
- Workshop supported by the Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research, University of Bristol. 25-26 March 2013. Registration, timetable.
- Annual international conference focused on handling computer security incidents. Location varies.
- Focused on the 5-17 crowd, offers a child centric approach to raise awareness and understanding of technology, mathematics and engineering and the impact on society and culture. Includes locations, schedules, and mailing list signup.
International Computer Security Audit and Control Symposium
- This annual conference held in Ireland is for I.T. security professionals.
- LayerOne is a technology conference and social event that is held in Los Angeles. They cover various aspects of computer security.
Network and Distributed System Security Symposium
- Annual event aimed at fostering information exchange among research scientists and practitioners of network and distributed system security services. Held in San Diego, CA
- Information security conference in Scotland. Details of agenda, guest speakers and on-line booking form.
- Yearly international conference on computer safety, reliability and security, held in September. Includes proceedings of past conferences, conference journals, links, schedule, venue information, call for papers, and contact information.
- Inspired by BlackHat, SecTor is taking a deeply technical look at threats with well known speakers and Canadian perspective. Venue and presentation details, call for speakers, schedule and contact information.
Security Decisions Conference and Seminar
- A vendor neutral security conference for enterprise security managers and senior IT professionals.
The Training Co.
- Techno-Security conference organizers and computer security training providers. Conference details, including registration and pricing.
VP4S-06: Video Processing for Security
- Conference focused on processing video data from security devices. June 7-9, 2006, Quebec City, Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2013 at 6:24:07 UTC -