become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biometrics/Research
Computers: Security: Research
A. James Clark School of Engineering
- University of Maryland (USA)
Biometrics Research at Michigan State University
- Research and publications of the PRIP (Pattern Recognition and Image Processing) lab in the use of fingerprints, hand geometry, face, voice, signature and palmprints as biometric indicators for person verification.
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
- Offers information on fingerprint, face recognition and hand geometry biometric techniques. Also links to patent details and publications.
IDIAP Research Institute
- A non-profit research institute located in Switzerland. Research focused on biometric authentication, speech recognition, computer vision and machine learning.
Institute for Secure Information Systems
- NSF funded laboratory facilitating hands-on experimentation and project work on issues related to information security.
- Speaker identification
Linguistic Data Consortium LDC
- The Linguistic Data Consortium (LDC) creates, collects, and distributes speech and text databases, lexicons and other linguistic resources for research and development.
NIST Visual Image Processing Group
- Research in Document/OCR, Fingerprint, Mugshot, Neural Network, Optical Pattern Recognition
Univ. of Cambridge, Dept. of Engineering.
- Machine Intelligence Laboratory.
West Virginia University
- Forensic Identification Program
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2012 at 6:54:07 UTC -