become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biometrics/Organizations
Computers: Security: Organizations
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Organizations
- Was formed to develop a widely available and widely accepted API that will serve for various biometric technologies
- The Biometric Consortium serves as the US Government's focal point for research, development, test, evaluation, and application of biometric-based personal identification/verification technology.
Biometric Systems Lab (Italy)
- Biometric Systems Lab - University of Bologna - Italy
Biometrics in Human Services User Group
- membership is open to all state, federal, provincial, educational or other governmental organizations interested in keeping pace with the latest developments in this field. The focus of BHSUG is providing a platform for sharing ideas and innovations, distributing findings, identifying best practices, recommending and creating useful standards for both human services users and technology developers for this market.
Biometrics Institute (Australia)
- Independent organisation engaged in research, analysis and education for biometric users, vendors and government agencies in the Asia Pacific.
Connecticut's Biometric Imaging Project
- Links, newsletter, projects, and publications.
European Association for Biometrics
- The EAB is a non-profit organization seeking to advance the proper and beneficial use of biometrics in Europe, taking into account the interests of European citizens, industries, academia and governments.
- The Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC)is a consortium of banks, financial services providers, national laboratories, universities, and government agencies who sponsor and participate in non-competitive collaborative research and development on interbank technical projects.
International Biometrics Industry Association
- Trade association representing developers, manufacturers, and integrators of biometric hardware and software.
Security Industry Online
- The Security Industry Association (SIA) is a full service, information clearing house, trade association representing the manufacturers of security products and services.
- Scientific Working Group on Friction Ridge Analysis, Study and Technology
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2013 at 6:24:03 UTC -