become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authentication/One_Time_Passwords
One Time Passwords
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Authentication: One Time Passwords
- Suppliers of Secure Computing SafeWord, a scheme based on hardware tokens. Includes rationale for single-use password systems, as well as other network security products.
CRYPTOCard Network Security
- Password tokens delivered on key fobs, palm pilots, hardware or software. Security for dial in, access control, internet and web connections. Offers a strong two factor system. Management software. Includes rationale and business case for token-based access.
- Provides primary or secondary authentication by regularly distributing passwords (or parts of passwords) through wireless phones. Time locked access.
- A java applet OTP (S/Key) calculator. The applet downloads onto the client machine and calculates locally.
- An OTP (S/Key) calculator for Nokia 9000 cellular phones. Includes S/Key information and resources.
otpCalc - An OTP and S/Key calculator for X
- otpCalc is an RFC2289 and RFC1760 compliant one time password calculator, written to use the GTK+ library for screen I/O.
- OTP (S/Key) calculator for palm pilots. Information about both source and binary distributions.
- A simple Python library, currently under development, to generate OTP (S/Key) responses. RFC-2289 compliant. Includes links to development and release information.
RFC2289 - A One-Time Password System
- The current internet standard, as descended from the original S/Key specification.
The S/KEY One-Time Password System
- Scholarly paper by Neil Haller on the original S/Key system. Links to many citations from the original paper.
- OTP (S/Key) calculator for MacOS X, MacOS X Server and NEXTSTEP. RFC-2289 compliant. Software downloads, documentation and an introduction to the technology.
One Time Passwords
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:57:48 PM EST -