become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authentication/Multi-factor_Authentication
Access Control Hardware
Computers: Security: Authentication: One Time Passwords
About.com: What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- Describes the basic concepts of the authentication method, and the components: what you know, what you have, who you are.
Computerworld: QuickStudy: Authentication
- Explains the concepts of answering the question "How do I know you're who you say you are?".
IMB: Multi-Security Mechanisms With Multifactor Authentications
- Approach for designing and implementing a multi-security mechanism with multi factor authentication for AIX and UNIX systems.
LVN: Google Authenticator for Multi-Factor Authentication
- Describes the Open Source project, client and server software implementation.
MSDN: Strong User Authentication on the Web
- Aims to distill a comprehensive view of strong user authentication by examining its concepts, implementation approaches, and challenges/additional concerns at the architectural level.
Schneier on Security: The Failure of Two-Factor Authentication
- Explores the vulnerable points of TFA over the net.
Tech Insight: Tips For Implementing Two-Factor Authentication
- Explores different approaches and options that companies, and software use.
Tech Republic: Implementing Multi-factor Authentication: What To Consider
- To take into account when using them in a multi-factor authentication system.
- Proof of concept. Tutorial using an image as the component "what you have".
- Analyzing secure methods from the perspective of governments. [PDF]
VenturBeat: Two-factor Authentication is a False Sense of Security
- Guest post from a user's point of view, analyzing the usability and security of TFA.
What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- Describes the factors used to grant the user access to the system.
Wikipedia: Multi-factor Authentication
- Describes the approach to authentication which requires the presentation of two or more factors.
Multi-factor Authentication | Two Step Authentication
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 15:49:54 UTC -