become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authentication/Kerberos
Computers: Internet: Protocols
Kerberos: The Network Authentication Protocol
- Reference distribution and official documentation for Kerberos. Software is subject to US export control. (MIT)
- Provides products for database security, web security, and security infrastructure based on the Kerberos protocol, and also provides Kerberos consulting and support.
- Freely available implementation of Kerberos 5. Includes system documentation and downloads.
- An international free implementation. Includes downloads, distribution information and mailing list contacts.
How to Kerberize your Site
- Excellent tutorial on implementation. Contains detailed steps to follow for a successful installation, as well as answers to common questions.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
Kerberos Network Authentication Service
- A resource site with documentation, papers and software distributions. Software may be subject to US export control.
Kerberos Reference Page
- An index of related resources. Includes software distributions and patches, as well as user documentation.
Kerberos: An Authentication Service for Computer Networks
- A technical paper documenting the system and standard. Includes diagrams and references.
MIT Kerberos Consortium
- Created to establish Kerberos as a universal authentication platform for the world's computer networks. Includes news and events, details of sponsors and those involved, and membership information.
- An overview and specification of the official internet protocol.
CERT Advisory: Buffer Overflow in Kerberos Administration Daemon
- "Multiple Kerberos distributions contain a remotely exploitable buffer overflow in the Kerberos administration daemon. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to gain root privileges on a vulnerable system." (October 28, 2002)
Usenet comp.protocols.kerberos -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2012 at 11:05:03 UTC -