become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Advisories_and_Patches
Advisories and Patches
Vendor Alert Subscriptions
Computers: Hacking: Malicious Software
Computers: Security: Malicious Software
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Security
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Security
Society: Crime: Internet Crime
Society: Folklore: Literature: Urban Legends: Computer Virus Hoaxes
This category in other languages:
- Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security. University center for multidisciplinary research and education in areas of information security.
- Established in 2003 to protect the nation's Internet infrastructure, US-CERT coordinates defense against and responses to cyber attacks across the nation.
Apache HTTP Server Vulnerability Lists
- Lists of security problems fixed in released versions of the Apache HTTP Server.
- Australian Computer Emergency Response Team. Advisories and tools.
- Independent source for security vulnerabilities, alerts, and threats.
CERT Coordination Center
- Studies Internet security vulnerabilities, provides incident response services to sites that have been the victims of attack, publishes a variety of security alerts, researches security and survivability in wide-area-networked computing, and develops information to improve site security.
Open Source Vulnerability Database
- Searchable database of vulnerabilities. Offers data for download in XML format as well as via website. Details of how to submit new vulnerabilities, database schema and FAQ.
Patch Management Forum
- Mailing list facilitates networking and information exchange related to patch management: announcements, testing, verification, operations processes, and vulnerabilities.
- Fee based patch alert service.
- Mailing list dedicated to the discussion of patch management.
SANS Internet Storm Center
- Cooperative cyber threat monitor and alert system. Features daily handler diaries that summarize and analyze new threats and events.
- Provides security advisories and information about patches, and provides software for vulnerability management.
Symantec DeepSight Threat Management System
- Fee based security alert service that provides early warning of active attacks.
- Provides security advisories and real-time information about vulnerabilities, exploits, and threats. Also provides vulnerability management and pentesting solutions.
- Full disclosure computer security vulnerabilities feed. [RSS]
Advisories and Patches
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 12:24:09 UTC -