become an editor
the entire directory
only in Robotics/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Robotics: Software
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision: Software
Computers: Artificial Life: Agents
Computers: CAD and CAM: Computer Aided Manufacturing
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime
DLife - Robotics, AI and Vision in Java
- Open-source Java library for robotics, AI and vision. Supports Pioneer, Hemisson, Khepera II & III, Aibo, Finch and Player/Stage simulations.
- Multiagent robotics mission specification and control software. Takes high-level military-style plans and executes them with teams of real or simulated robots. MissionLab is proprietary software buy may be used at no cost in some non-commercial cases.
Mobile Robot Programming Toolkit project
- A collection of C++ classes and ready-to-use applications aimed at research on Localization and Mapping (SLAM), particle and Kalman filtering, vision, and obstacle avoidance. Also known as MRPT.
- Open source robotics software development kit based on the JAUS Reference Architecture
- Open source framework for developing component-based robotic systems. Website includes examples, tutorials and quick-start documentation.
- Player is a language and platform independent network server for robot control. Stage simulates a population mobile robots in a 2D environment. Both are Free Software written in C++ and licensed under GNU GPL.
- A collection of Java-based control and simulation programs for multiagent mobile robotics research developed at CMU and Georgia Tech. Full source code is included. Non-commercial use only.
The Experimental Robotics Framework
- A software for making experiments with multiple robots in 3d, that sits on top of Player/Stage and Open/CV.
The Orocos Project
- The Open Robot Control Software Project aims to develop an architecture-independent component based framework for all aspects of robot control. Orocos is Free Software licensed under the GNU LGPL.
The Rossum Project
- An Open Source robotics project that aims to develop standardized simulators, control software, and APIs for mobile robotics applications. All code is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 16, 2011 3:48:55 AM EDT -