become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Papers
Artificial Intelligent Systems and Their Societies
- An online book by Walter Fritz about intelligent systems and their use as cognitive architectures for robots. Proposes that intelligent robots should have pleasing and serving man rather than survival as a main objective.
Nanorobotics Control Design and 3D Simulation
- A collection of papers on control and simulation of nanoborotics for biomedical and other applications.
ROBOKINE: Inverse Kinematics and Trajectory Planning
- Research paper describing a robotic kinematics cad/cae tool used for workspace analysis, inverse kinematics, and trajectory planning of industrial robots.
Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Journal publishing papers describing fundamental developments in the field of robotics, with special emphasis on autonomous systems. Most articles require payment to view but some are be viewed at no charge.
The Uncanny Valley
- Popular explanation of Masahiro Mori's Uncanny Valley theory that explains why almost-human-looking robots scare people more than mechanical-looking robots.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 2:25:31 UTC -