become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Papers
Open Directory - Computers: Robotics: Research: Papers
Artificial Intelligent Systems and Their Societies
- An online book by Walter Fritz about intelligent systems and their use as cognitive architectures for robots. Proposes that intelligent robots should have pleasing and serving man rather than survival as a main objective.
CMU Robotics Institute Technical Reports
- 20 years of technical reports and research papers on robotics from the CMU Robotics Institute.
Control of a Robot Hand using Tactile Sensors
- Master Thesis by Samuel Crinier titled "Behavior-Based Control of a Robot Hand using Tactile Sensors". Describes Obelix, a mobile robot provided with grasping capabilities. Includes English and Swedish abstract and the full paper in PDF format.
Nanorobotics Control Design and 3D Simulation
- A collection of papers on control and simulation of nanoborotics for biomedical and other applications.
ROBOKINE: Inverse Kinematics and Trajectory Planning
- Research paper describing a robotic kinematics cad/cae tool used for workspace analysis, inverse kinematics, and trajectory planning of industrial robots.
Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Journal publishing papers describing fundamental developments in the field of robotics, with special emphasis on autonomous systems. Most articles require payment to view but some are be viewed at no charge.
The Uncanny Valley
- Popular explanation of Masahiro Mori's Uncanny Valley theory that explains why almost-human-looking robots scare people more than mechanical-looking robots.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:51:59 PM EST -