the entire directory
only in Robotics/Competitions
DARPA Grand Challenge and Urban Challenge
FIRST Robotics Competition
This category in other languages:
6.270 - MIT's Autonomous Robot Design Competition
- Provides description of class and robot competition contestants. Includes an overview of previous contests.
ArtBots Robot Talent Show
- An international art exhibition for robotic art and art-making robots. Awards for "Artist Choice" and "Audience Choice".
BEST Robotics Inc
- BEST stands for Boosting Engineering, Science, and Technology. BEST is a non-profit organization that promotes team problem solving aided by local industry volunteers, teachers, and mentors through yearly competitions.
Binkey's Robot Rumbles for 1-15 pound bots
- Test your 1-15 pound bot in one-on-one battles, a maze, and speed way. Competition in Sarnia, Ontario.
The Builders Database
- Provides registration and tracking resources for robot competitions. Includes interface for teams and event organizers, and public pages describing the entries by category.
- A technical, scientific and entertaining challenge organised in France for students from engineering schools, universities or for private scientific clubs.
Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition
- This site has information on the annual competition where college students design and construct autonomous ground vehicles to compete in the Autonomous Challenge Competition Vehicle Design Competition and Navigation Challenge Competition. The site consists of Location and date, rules, team photographs, entry application, news, and results from previous competitions.
- Annual contest in Slovakia includes linefollower, micromouse, minisumo, and a free style category.
Manitoba Robot Games
- Canadian robot games which include, Atomic Hockey , Robotic Sumo Wrestling, Robotic "Seek and Capture", Mini-Tractor Pull, and Robo-Critters.
- A competition of developing technologies for the integration of technological achievements in everyday life, and as a means of documenting the creation of new interfaces for man-machine-interaction.
- Annual competition in San Francisco, formerly known as RobOlympics. Classes and their rules, results and pictures from previous years, registration and ticket information.
Robot Competition FAQ
- Information and dates for all known Robot-related competitions and contests. Updated monthly and posted to comp.robotics.misc and news.answers.
Robot Riots robot combat event
- Robot Riots robot combat event in Toronto - check site for latest event. Part of the Toronto Robot Fight Club.
- Programming contest related to robotics and mechanics held in Timisoara, Romania in 19/01/2001.
Trinity College Fire Fighting Home Robot Contest
- A challenge to build a computerized robot that can detect a fire and then put it out. Includes rules, registration information, photos, and a FAQ.
CNET - Robots ready to rumble
- RoboGames (formerly called Robolympics) in San Francisco gives machines a chance to show their stuff in contests from sumo to soccer. An article by Richard Shim. (March 25, 2005)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 7, 2011 at 9:35:03 UTC -