become an editor
the entire directory
only in Companies/Industrial
Open Directory - Computers: Robotics: Companies: Industrial
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Factory Automation
- Provides engineering solutions and graphic simulations for industrial automation, robotics, machine design, electro-optical systems.
ABB: Robot Based Automation
- Global provider of industrial robotics and factory automation products. Based in Sweden.
- Manufactures and markets intelligent robotics hardware and software for the manufacturing, electronics, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, food processing and automotive industries.
- Korean provider and integrater of Staubli robot systems for material handling, painting, clean room, measurement, medical, welding and other high precision and fast movement applications.
- New and remanufactured industrial robots, parts and equipment.
- Designs and builds nano-precision automation equipment applications in fiber optics, medical, pharmaceutical, micro machining and semiconductor industries. Products include kinematic robots and serial stages.
- Provides used equipment, repairs, maintenance and installations, with a focus on automation and robotics for the plastics industry.
- Providers of used industrial robots, field service, programming, systems integration, training, installation, rebuilding and service contracts.
- Maintains a large inventory of new and reconditioned robots and automation equipment.
Apex Robot Systems UK
- Offers servo and pneumatic robots for injection molding machines.
Aplik Applied Research and Technology
- Provider of vision systems and automous product management robotics systems.
ATI Industrial Automation
- Manufacturer of Robotic Tool Changers, CNC Deburring Tools, intelligent force and torque sensors, robotic crash protection devices, and robotic rotary joints.
- Provides real time control products and services for industrial automation.
Bric Engeneered Systems
- Automation equipment, including gantry robots, paint robots, degating robots, pick and place robots, robotic workcells and mobile robots.
C&D Robotics, Inc.
- Manufacturers and Integrators of industrial robots, specialty machinery and material handling systems.
CIM Systems Robotics
- System integrator specializing in ABB Robotics for industrial applications.
- Germany. Offers welding systems and 6-axis welding robots.
- Provides development and turnkey installation of production lines, robots and manipulators, automation systems, filling and packing equipment, and thermoforming machines. Site in English, Russian, and Bulgarian.
D and B Industrial Sales,Inc.
- Markets new and used robots as well as parts from companies like ASEA, Fanuc, Motoman, and GMF.
- Features this manufacturer of small assembly robots of both SCARA and articulated architecture.
EPSON Factory Automation Division
- Manufacturer of high-precise industrial robots, factory automation products, and related software.
Evershed Robotics Limited
- UK. Features this Kawasaki robot integrator providing either robots or turnkey systems, including special purpose equipment such as vision systems.
- Japan. Learn about the range of robots, motion control products, and machine tools made by this firm.
- Integrates robotics for use in packaging and palletizing automation applications.
Genmark Automation, Inc.
- Designs, develops and manufactures high-precision robotics, motion control and integrated tool automation solutions for the global semiconductor, data storage and flat panel display industries.
Global Robots Ltd
- Buys, sells and installs new and used industrial robots. Specialising in used 6-axis models. Includes stock list. Based in United Kingdom.
ICS Robotics and Automation Ltd
- Offers complete turnkey robotic automation systems for welding and handling. Also offers re-engineering services for existing robot systems. Located in Southampton, United Kingdom.
IGM Robotics Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of turnkey robotic welding systems and pre-engineered welding cells. Site include online spare parts ordering capability and information request forms. Based in Vienna, Austria.
- A robotic systems integrator of new and used robots from Motoman, Fanuc, ABB, Panasonic, Nachi, Staubli, Kawasaki, OTC, and manufacturers.
Innovation Matrix, Inc.
- Specializes in automation applications incorporating machine vision, motion control and robotics. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, United States with alliance partners in Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan.
- System integrators providing factory automation solutions including assembly systems, vision systems, robotics, computer software development, and mechanical design/integration. Located in Birmingham, Alabama, United States.
- Developer of the IR820 SCARA robot and related automation products for the semiconductor equipment and biotech/pharmaceutical automation markets.
Intelligent Actuator Inc
- Robotic positioning system and motion control solutions provider, includes information and technical specifications for Intelligent Actuator Cartesian robotic positioning systems and SCARA robots.
- Specializing in new and used robots for system integration. Includes contact information.
KUKA Robot Group
- Manufacturer of industrial robots for palletizing, welding, handling and other plant automation systems. Technical information and simulation software. Based in Germany.
Liburdi Automation, Inc.
- Liburdi Automation is a manufacturer of high precision, vision based LAWS, Dabber and Pulsweld power sources, multi-axes articulated motion systems and controllers for applications in turbine, aerospace, nuclear, industrial and automotive industries.
Motion Controls Robotics
- A level 4 servicing integrator that offers full service robotic solutions from concept to installation as well as service and support.
- Features a wide range of single and tandem 6-axis robots as well as simulation software.
- Manufacturers of spot welding, machine-tending, and other types of robotic cells in automotive body assembly and material handling applications.
Olympus Technologies, Ltd.
- Provides robotics and automation for diecasting, plastics, materials handling, welding, cutting, laser and other industrial processes.
Paint Mate Robotics AB
- Specialises in robots that do automated paint and surface treatments such as finishing and grinding. Based in Sweden.
Pinnacle Technologies, Inc.
- Robotics Finishing Cells, Forging Machines, Abrasive Belt Polishing and Buffing Machines.
Prodevco Industries, Inc.
- System integrator of robotic production workcells. Applications in composites material spraying, cutting, drilling, trimming and bonding, material handling, palletizing, welding. Site in English and French.
- Provides customized protective coverings for the automotive industry. Offers coverings designed for robots, paint systems, industrial tooling, vehicles, parts, packaging, and personnel.
- Supplier of new and used robots. Offers robots from major manufacturers including: ABB, Fanuc, KUKA, Motoman, and Nachi. Located in Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States.
- Offers a range of robotic integration solutions. Based in Germany.
- Presents this Korean manufacturer offering a wide range of cartesian and scara robots.
The Robot Company
- The Robot company sells used Fanuc robots, and other industrial robotics and parts for assembly and automation applications.
Robot Systems Services
- A programming and training service dedicated to Fanuc Robotics. Located in Belgium. Site does not work in some browsers.
- Information on robot arc welding and robot spot welding, and the equipment needed for robotized welding.
Robotic Industries Association
- Portal site for the robotics industry. Includes buyer's guide, articles, news and opinion pieces, job listings, educational resources, events, and a discussion forum.
- Sells factory direct SCARA robots from Toshiba Machine Corporation in the United States. Also provides application and configuration assistance.
Robotics & Design, Bvda
- Designs and integrates industrial robots in handling and machine tending applications. Located in Bornem, Belgium.
- Supplier of dexterous robotic manipulators and advanced control systems.
Robots Dot Com, Inc.
- Products include robots and robotic systems, tooling, automation, and laboratory automation. The US representative for CRS Robotics Corporation.
- Integrator of new and used industrial robots, welding robots, and robotic workcells. Based in Delaware, Ohio, United States.
- Features custom designed Robosuits to protect robotic equipment from harsh manufacturing environments.
RP Automation, Inc
- Puma Robot installation, service and programming. Archive of Puma Robot technical manuals and service instructions.
SA Tool Electronics (Pty) Ltd.
- Specialises in industrial automation, robotics, and programmable logic controllers. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Features an overview of articulated, cylindrical and Cartesian robots made by this firm as well as controls, software and applications.
- Offers sprue pickers and material handling systems for the plastics industry. Based in Europe.
- Switzerland. Features this manufacturer of industrial and cleanroom robots, high speed textile machineries, and quick release couplings.
TIA Robotic Tooling Solutions
- Supplier of End of Arm tooling, including magnetic grippers, vacuum grippers, custom grippers, tool changers, anticrash tools, compliance tools, deburring, polishing, deflashing tools, 6 axis force sensors and custom tooling.
- Suppliers of Toshiba industrial robotic systems in Europe. UK based.
Toshiba Machine Co., America
- Features information about the products made by this robotics manufacturer for factory automation.
- Specializes in the design, manufacturing, and installation of Automatic Guided Vehicles and systems.
Triton Logging Company Inc.
- Provides a specialized ROV, called the Sawfish underwater harvester, for underwater logging of forests flooded by hydro dams.
Ultra Tech Machinery, Inc.
- Certified FANUC robotics integrator providing a range of robot integration services including automation, integration, repair and rebuilding.
- Buyer and seller of used robots and robot parts for industrial manufacturers such as Motoman, Panasonic, ABB, Fanuc and others.
- Supplier of advanced precision automated welding and assembly equipment for small and medium-size parts. Located in Switzerland
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 23:35:05 UTC -