the entire directory
only in Robotics/Companies
This category in other languages:
21st Century Robotics
- Manufacturer of life-sized educational and promotional robotics for crime prevention, child safety programs and commercial product promotions.
- Robot kits, components, information and design services.
Agile Systems Inc
- Advanced electronic motion control systems for the automation, electric vehicle and automotive industries.
Applied AI Systems, Inc.
- AAI offers intelligent autonomous mobile robots and applications development using behavior-based and conventional methods. Also distributes K-Team and RWI robots.
- Dolphin and Wizard automatic pool cleaners, pool robot and vacuum.
- Manufactures and sells mobile robots, stepper motor systems, XY positioning tables and automation accessories. General technical information on robots.
Autonomous Solutions, Inc.
- Services include vehicle automation, ground-up autonomous or tele-operated robotic vehicle design, software design, and automation electronics.
- Reseller of robots kits, microcontrollers, and robotics accessories for hobby and education. Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Produces and markets the ANT navigation as well as autonomous mobile robots for industrial automation and service robotics.
- Designs and builds walking robots for research and demonstrations, offers consulting on robotics and on simulation software.
- Provides robotics integration and embedded systems development services.
Element Products, Inc.
- A full-service product development company, specializing in robotics. Complete consumer robot design, from first prototypes to manufacturing in China. Located in Broomfield, Colorado, United States.
- Develops software products and services for robotic and machine-vision applications.
- Maker of ER1 robot kit. Also provide embedded hardware/software to OEMs for robot navigation and vision.
- Business and home automation with a programmable, upgradeable, expandable robot that interfaces with Windows 95, 98, and NT. GUI software included.
HTR, Hellenic Technology of Robotics
- Robotics, Industry Automation Hardware and Software, Security Systems, Business Software
Innovation First, Inc.
- Suppliers of educational robot kits and components as well as components for FIRST robotics teams.
International Federation of Robotics
- Industry group concerned with commercial robotics.
International Submarine Engineering Ltd.
- A high technology engineering company that designs, builds and integrates submersible vehicles (ROVs, AUVs) and robotic systems with real time control software for subsea, space and terrestrial applications.
Inuktun Services Ltd.
- Designer and manufacturer of compact remotely operated robotic inspection systems and components for use in confined spaces, underwater and hazardous environments.
- A provider of mobile robots for the consumer market, including the iRobot-LE home robot, Hasbro's My Real Baby doll, and a full line of robots for the research community.
- Robot kits, microcontrollers, and robotics-related kits.
- Manufacturer of education and research robots in Europe. Set of mobile robots products and a related know-how, with specific hardware or software.
- Offers a wide range of robot kits and components including arms, wheeled robots, and walking robots. Based in Pekin, Illinois, United States.
- Manufactures robots, microcontrollers, robot kits, microcontroller kits, RC servos, Wireless Mini Spy Cameras, IR, Usonic, and Photo Sensors, Motorola 68HC11 Chips, software and parts from many manufacturers.
Mesa Associates, Inc.
- Offers numerous robotic vehicles in a variety of sizes for uses that include reconnaissance, surveillance, EOD neutralization, material transport, weapons platforms, humanitarian demining, and remote CBRN sensing.
- Provides indoor/outdoor mobile robots to corporations, government and research institutions worldwide.
- Provides autonomous mobile robots for entertainment and education applications.
- Online store offering robots, robot kits, microcontrollers, sensors, and other robot components.
National Robotics Engineering Consortium
- NREC is CMU Robotics Institute's commercial arm, partnering with US businesses to channel CMU and NASA technology and public funding into mobile equipment, new systems and process automation projects.
- Manufactures, assembles and sells mobile robot platforms, arms, components and software for research and industrial use. Located in Germany.
- Manufacturers of snake-arm robots for restricted access applications including nuclear repair, maintenance and decommissioning, bomb disposal, aerospace MRO and surgery.
Oxford Technologies, Ltd.
- Offers equipment and specialist services for the design, development and operation of advanced remote handling systems, manipulators, robotics and related products.
- UK-based company specializing in industrial robotic systems, industrial robot programming, robot service and repair, and electrical maintenance.
Perceptronics Solutions, Inc.
- Developer of military systems and tools which enhance the collaboration of humans and robots.
Perrone Robotics, Inc.
- Provides robotics technology and software for use in consumer, professional, and military robotics applications.
- offer mobile robots for police and military intervention and inspection tasks.
- Maker of the Merlin AVR/CPLD robot controller board. Also provides embedded-systems design and autonomous systems design consulting services.
- Offers robots for commercial and home uses including lawn mowing and pool cleaning.
- U.S. distributor of K-Team robots (e.g. Khepera) and other robot products for education and research. Specializes in Evolutionary Computation algorithms and open-interface software. Located in Colorado, United States.
- A soccer-playing fully autonomous humanoid robot from Singapore Polytechnic.
- Robotic pan-tilt camera systems for broadcast television.
Robodyssey Systems LLC
- Designs and sells robots, microcontrollers, servos, and other accessories for the hobbyist or educator. Owned and operated by high school teachers, Robodyssey offers training, support and curriculum development in the area of Technology Education.
- Develops and supplies mobile robotics solutions for transport, cleanliness, research, and other applications.
- Robot props for entertainment, trade shows, and other events.
Robot Factory - Promotional Robots
- Manufacturer of robotic devices for education, entertainment, advertising and promotion since 1966. Large variety of robot characters and custom robots available.
- Parts for robots. Focus is on combat robots (BattleBots, Robot Wars, etc), but hobby robots are also available. Online store include motors, Batteries, electronics, kits, toys, and books.
- Life size promotional robots which are designed to look like your product.
The Robot Store
- Mondo-tronics' online store. Sells a variety of hobby and professional robots, robot kits, components, and books.
- High Power, intelligent DC Motor Controllers for remote controlled and autonomous robotic vehicles.
Robotic Systems, Ltd.
- Provides educational robotics and data acquisition products.
- Robotics World specialises in educational robotics and has a wide range of robots suitable for beginners to the advanced.
- Forum to discuss and hack the Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner.
Shadow Robot Project
- Independent robotics research and development organisation specialising in air muscles working on the development of useful humanoid robots.
- A Spain-based company, creator and owner of the open source personal robot Q.bo.
- Develops proprietary operating system software for robotic applications. Based in Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Designs and develops embedded technologies based on robotics and licenses them for use by manufacturers in OEM products such as toys and home appliances.
- Develops hardware and open source software for personal robotic applications.
WowWee Group Limited
- Designer, developer, and distributor of consumer robotic and entertainment products. Features an interactive product catalog, with instruction manuals and specifications. Based in Hong Kong, with offices in North America.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2014 at 21:07:56 UTC -