become an editor
the entire directory
only in Robotics/Building
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Components: Wholesale and Distribution
Computers: Hardware: Open Source
Science: Technology: Electronics: Design: Verilog and VHDL Tools
Science: Technology: Electronics: Reference: Semiconductors
Dick Cappels' Project Pages
- An assortment of microcontroller projects for robotics and other embedded applications. Projects include a software component, a hardware component, or both. The information and source code is proprietary. The license allows free (gratis) download and use for non-commercial purposes only.
Handyboard from MIT
- Offers an affordable, nearly plug and play and fairly well documented microcontroller board supporting several digital and analogue ports, the ability to control four motors, and an LCD.
- Robot projects information resource site with tutorials, video clips, articles and a forum covering core robotics topics such as navigation, micro-controllers, motor control, sensors.
Jones on Stepping Motors
- A tutorial on the use of computer controlled stepping motors.
Open Automaton Project
- An open PC-based mobile robot reference design, for navigating autonomously in home or office environments. The project goal is provide a standard implementation based on the best available standards for mobile robot design. The source code, circuit schematics and documentation may be freely downloaded.
OR Robot Tutorial and Tips
- This site spotlights my testbed robot named "OR". There are a few tips for starting your own robot.
PC in Control
- Tutorials on the use of computers in automation, control and robotics. Includes simplified descriptions of feedback, proportional control, derivative control, and integral control.
PiC Electronics Projects
- Electronics Projects using PIC microcontrollers including EEPROMs, USB, LCD, wireless modules, i2c, compass, and tilt sensor. Projects may be used for educational purposes but not commercially.
PPRK: Palm Pilot Robot Kit
- The Palm Pilot Robot Kit is a design for an easy-to-build, fully autonomous robot controlled by a Palm handheld computer.
Robot building forums and resources
- UK based site for robot builders of all levels; tutorials, resources, competitions and forums for electronics, programming, mechanics, B.E.A.M. and fighting robots.
Robotics Bookmarks and Other Trivia
- Plenty of links to other hobby robotics sites.
- Support site for the book, Robot Builder's Bonanza, and, hopes to become a repository of useful robotics information.
- Information and photos that detail the construction of three similar robots based on the 68HC11 microcontroller.
Society of Robots
- Tutorials on how to build a robot at any skill level with pictures, parts lists, and basic term definitions.
- Detailed construction notes for creating robots based on direct-drive stepper motors salvaged from disk drives. A PIC 16F84 is used for control. Diagrams and schematics.
A Technical Guide To Building Fighting Robots
- Lots of detailed information about designing and building fighting robots, including the physics behind different weapons, speed controllers, motors and batteries.
Usenet comp.robotics.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2015 at 1:01:08 UTC -