become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Tools/Open_Source
Products and Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Software Testing: Products and Tools: Open Source
Computers: Open Source: Software: Development Tools
- Perl CGI script which is used for performing code reviews in a collaborative fashion over a Web frontend. [GPL]
- A framework for testing other programs. Its purpose is to provide a single front end for all tests. Think of it as a custom library of Tcl procedures crafted to support writing a test harness. [GPL]
Fitnesse Acceptance Testing Framework
- A simple tool that allows non-technical users to specify and run acceptance tests for software systems.
- A framework for testing a generated PDF document with the JUnit test framework. It is designed for access to the PDFBox library and provides simple ready-to-use assertions for comparing the expected data to the concrete data of a PDF document. [ASL]
Open Source Testing
- Features details of Open Source testing tools for functional, performance and security testing, link checking, test management and bug tracking systems.
- Code coverage tool chain for C/C++ and C#. It analyses code coverage and permits to optimize the testing process of applications. Multi-platform. Site includes documentation, users forum, download option and FAQ section. [GPL v3]
TestSuite Log Parser and Browser
- A tool to store and easily use results of conformance-like test suites runs through a web interface. Can extract statistics or compare several runs very simply. [GPL]
Web Test Tools
- A project which provides tools for different test methods such as unit tests (JUnit), and different kinds of tests for applications. Additionally an implementation of Internet protocols in Java is available. [GPL and LGPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2013 at 2:24:04 UTC -