become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software_Testing/Load_and_Performance_Testing
Load and Performance Testing
Computers: Performance and Capacity
Computers: Programming: Software Testing: Products and Tools
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Benchmarking
- Graphical server performance testing tool, for both static and dynamic resources (files or CGI, Servlets, Perl scripts). It may be used to simulate a heavy load on a server or network to test its strength or to analyse overall performance under different load types. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- JLoadTrace: Introspection of distributed J2EE applications, Java performance analysis, profiling, monitoring, load testing.
- A Java load-testing framework. It has support for testing HTTP based services and can also be used to test MOM and POP3, SMTP, FTP, and LDAP applications. [Open Source, BSD-style license]
- A weblog for the beginners as well as expert users of LoadRunner, a performance testing tool by HP-Mercury. This weblog offers basic concepts and scripting techniques on LoadRunner.
Load Testing Tools Resources
- Tools that can help a website or intranet application developer to ensure that it sustains the desired load.
- A cloud-based real browser load and stress testing service for web sites. It provides AJAX support, and error reporting
- Offers NeoLoad, a testing tool for web applications which provides monitors and results reports to pinpoint bottlenecks and performance issues, as well as application deployment services. [Commercial, trial version]
NRG Global, Inc.
- Offers performance and load testing tools for applications like Citrix, Java, Client-server, .NET, Oracle, Windows, ASP, RDP, Flex, Flash, Cerner, Meditech, Eclipsys, GE Healthcare, Epic, McKessen, and custom applications. [Commercial, trial version]
OpenDemand Systems, Inc.
- Web performance management software and services including stress testing, performance monitoring, and professional services.
- Project to build a distributed Web load testing architecture based around CORBA. [Open Source]
- Provides software load testing, performance analysis, tuning, optimization, and characterization services. The applied methodology is presented as well as several customers.
- Offers software-testing-related services and, on its site, articles and presentations about performance testing written by Scott Barber.
- Web load testing and site analysis tool implemented in Java, permitting to test and analyze the performance characteristics and the stability of Web applications under various load conditions. [Commercial, free limited version]
- Social network for software testing community. Features personal page, job listings and testing tool directory.
- Range of professional web load and database testing and monitoring solutions.
RadView Software Inc.
- Developer of web application testing and analysis software to verify the performance, scalability, and integrity of e-business applications. [Commercial]
Red-Gate Software: .NET testing tools
- The Advanced .NET Testing System (ANTS) is for load and scalability testing of .NET web services and other web applications. [Commercial, trial version]
Test Today, Ltd.
- Performance testing of computer-based business systems using automated testing and monitoring technologies.
- A load and stress testing tool that provides a way of testing web sites and intranet applications via web interface. [Commercial, trial version]
- Performance testing solutions for automated load and stress testing and performance monitoring dedicated to Oracle technology.
- Offers automated testing solutions for Windows platforms and focuses on load testing, application monitoring and functional testing for various enterprise applications. [Commercial]
Web Application Load and Stress Testing
- WAPT is a load and stress testing tool for web sites and intranet applications with web interface. Accurate load simulation, run-time test data generation, recording and play back of secure HTTPS requests, clear graphs and reports. [Commercial, trial version]
Web Performance, Inc.
- Load, stress, and performance testing software and tools for Web servers. Interactive reports tell how many real users a Web site can handle at one time and which Web pages are slow. [Commercial]
Web Site Optimal Performance (WSOP)
- This tool checks the consistency of a web site and makes a load time analysis for all page elements. It provides a set of reports and statistic layouts representing web page download information. Available for various Windows platforms. [Commercial, trial version]
- A tool for automated testing of web applications and services. It can test individual components with HTTP interfaces, and is a test harness to create a suite of automated functional and regression tests. [Open source, GPL]
Webserver Stress Tool
- A HTTP-client/server load, stress and performance testing application designed to pinpoint critical issues in Web server that may prevent optimal performance. By Paessler GmbH. [Commercial, trial version]
Zyntax Tuxedo Adaptor
- The Tuxedo Adaptor allows users to perform load, stress and performance benchmarking against applications which utilize BEA's Tuxedo. The software is solely available included in IBM/Rational testing products. [Commercial]
Load and Performance Testing
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2015 at 11:05:06 UTC -