the entire directory
only in Programming/Software_Testing
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Software Testing
Load and Performance Testing
User Interface Testing
Products and Tools
Training and Seminars
Computers: Software: Configuration Management: Bug Tracking
Computers: Software: Software Engineering: Quality Assurance
This category in other languages:
Comp.software.testing Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ list for the Usenet newsgroup.
Compendium Developments Ltd.
- Software testing and software quality essays, book reviews, and tools. Authors of Compendium-TA, a commercial modeling tool.
- Software QA and testing resources, testing methodologies and techniques complemented by a testing dictionary, interview questions, a quiz, book reviews, templates, test cases, grey box testing and recommendations.
James Bach's Satisfice Site
- Articles and tools around aspects of software testing and quality assurance. Written and maintained by James Bach.
- Providing software testing solutions including test tools, services and training, and a defect tracking solution. Offers articles by testing professionals, links to books and resources.
- An English-language bimonthly magazine aiming to provide practical help and inspiration to software testers worldwide. Offers online articles, information about testing companies and an event calendar.
- News, articles and room for users blogs about software quality, testing, processes and CMM.
Quality Tree, Inc.
- A collection of essays, articles, 'ruminations' and QA links.
- Weblog on software testing, testing tools and resources.
Software Testing Weblog
- This weblog features various topics about software testing. Registered users may add articles and discuss issues related to highlighted topics.
STAQS - Software Testing and Quality Services
- Resources and information for software testers, programmers, software engineers, and students interested in testing.
The Test Management Guide
- Offers an alphabetic listing of terms and information about risk management complemented by general information on test management, and methods, the V model, the Quality Gate process and the BS7925-2 standard for software component testing.
- A platform for sharing the knowledge of Software Testing, Testing Tools and Techniques, approaches and methodologies.
Usenet comp.software.testing -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:58:02 PM EST -