become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Weblogs
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Resources: Weblogs
Computers: News and Media: Weblogs
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs
This category in other languages:
.NET from India
- A weblog focusing on .NET, other Microsoft technologies and things related to India.
- Community resource site for developers of free software; news and blog.
Ardent Dev Blog
- Blogging on software development and related topics.
- Covering computers, the Internet, sports, politics, scripting, writing and movies.
- Bob DuCharme's weblog, focusing on metadata, XML technology, and the semantic web.
Chad Stewart: Game Programmer
- General programming advice from a game programmer's viewpoint.
- Development and development management thoughts, especially about choosing the right tools.
- XML, .NET, design patterns, software architecture and development. Written by a MSDN Regional Director.
- Notes on programming from Coté, via podcast.
Daemon Dancing in the Dark
- Weblog focused on FreeBSD
- Weblog of a programmer.
Dan Weinreb’s Blog
- LISP and database expert Dan Weinreb occasionally posts in depth on a variety of technical subjects.
Engineering the Web
- Programming tips focused on web standards, by a group of custom programmers.
- A technology blog about web development tips, java, open source tools and books recommendation.
- Peter Provost's weblog dedicated to programming, Microsoft, .NET and other technology subjects.
- Unix and network techie news and commentary.
- Technology, life, and other words that piled up.
- Mostly technology and business-centric writing from Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- Software Development news, FAQ, downloads, links and reviews.
- Computer geeky stuff like Java, Linux and XP.
- John Lam's weblog on software development.
- Articles on technology, politics, law, and philosophy.
Java with a Passion
- Java programming tips, often related to database management systems.
- Jean-Marc Autexier's Weblog about Java, Linux, Zaurus and other IT news. Some entries are in German.
Joel on Software
- A weblog by Joel Spolsky, a programmer working in New York City, about software and software companies.
- Technical notes, primarily on Ubuntu, Drupal, content management, and security.
- Tips from a programmer in South India. Partial focus on Spring and database programming.
Lynch Consulting Blog
- Technical tips, especially for ColdFusion and Linux/Ubuntu.
- Blog for software development managers
- Juergen Kreileder occasionally writes about Linux, Java, security, and Apple.
- Development tips with a partial focus on Ruby.
Piter's Home Page
- .NET programming tips, C# sample code.
- Technical tips, mainly about programming and Microsoft technologies. [Atom]
Rants and Apps
- Programming commentary from an iPhone app developer's perspective.
- Programming notes from a software developer in Toronto, especially about the development of AJAX-based games.
- Software developer Wesner Moise's musings on .NET, technology, entrepreneurship and Microsoft.
Software by Rob
- Advice on how to be a successful programmer, especially in a start-up.
Tales from the Red Shed
- Weblog of independent developer Jonathon Rentzch.
The Regenerate Web
- Ramblings on software product development.
The Wandering Glitch 2
- Programming and other topics, sometimes from a theoretical approach.
- A weblog about parallel / concurrent programming.
- A look at technology from the mind of a developer.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 8, 2013 4:30:52 PM EST -