become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodologies/Structured
Definition: Structured Programming
- From General Services Administration, Federal Standard 1037C (Telecom Glossary 2000): 'Telecommunications: Glossary of Telecommunication Terms'. Long title, short but very clear definition.
Felgall Software - Structured Programming
- Overview, diagrams, examples.
How to Draw Jackson System Development (JSD) Diagrams
- Learn about Entity Structure Diagrams (ESD) and Network Diagrams (ND) used for Jackson System Development (JSD). Download SmartDraw's trial version for free and draw JSD diagrams with ease.
Jackson System Development (JSD)
- Overview, stage descriptions.
SMUG Book: Structured Programming
- Several very good quotes that define and explain this topic.
- Article at Cunningham and Cunningham Wiki site.
Tutorial on Jackson System development
- A lecture on JSP and JSD.
Go To Statement Considered Harmful
- By Edsger W. Dijkstra. This short 1968 paper is widely considered the seminal work which began the Structured Programming movement, and is vital to grasp the motives of its creators. Reprinted as an ACM Classic of the Month. (October 01, 1995)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 18:00:26 UTC -