become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodologies/Refactoring
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Agile
Bill Griswold Page
- Researches software engineering: building large, complex systems at reasonable cost and high reliability; especially evolution (e.g., enhancement) of large systems, which is driven by unpredictable market forces, including customer desire for leading-edge functions.
Catalog of Database Refactorings
- Catalog of small changes to your database schema which improves its design without changing its semantics.
Code Refactoring - Wikipedia
- Overview of definitions and methodologies.
- Object-oriented programming expert and consultant, one of the leaders in refactoring, author of the book 'Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code', Extreme Programming proponent. Many useful articles and links.
Refactoring to Patterns
- By Joshua Kerievsky; Addison Wesley, 2004, ISBN 0321213351; interactive CD available. Jolt award winning book, merges refactoring (process to improve design of extant code) with patterns (classic solutions to recurring design problems). Industrial Logic.
The Refactory, Inc.
- Founded as a consortium of experts in Refactoring, objects, e-commerce, Patterns, Extreme Programming, flexible and adaptable systems; dedicated to helping organizations succeed with objects; evolved from Ralph Johnson Software Architecture group, University of Illinois.
- Catalog of 74 classic refactorings.
A Survey of Software Refactoring
- Abstract and many references, from paper with overview of research; link to full paper, for fee. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering.
Refactoring as Meta Programming?
- Suggests a different context than usual. Dave Thomas. JOT: Journal of Object Technology. (January 01, 2005)
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet comp.software.extreme-programming -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 1:34:04 UTC -