become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodologies/Aspect-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
Computers: Programming: Metaprogramming
Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Generative Programming
Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Object-Oriented
Computers: Software: Object-Oriented
- Project of some software engineering people interested in AOP and Java. Goal: facilitate and standardize AOP use to enhance extant environments for middleware (e.g., J2EE), or development (e.g., Eclipse, JBuilder). License: public domain.
Aspect-Oriented Software Development
- Organisers of a conference about Aspect-oriented Development
- Modular, orthogonal, aspect-oriented filters which are attached to classes and intercept messages.
Wikipedia: Aspect-Oriented Programming
- Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
Work on AOP, components and reflection
- Includes bibliography of aspect-oriented publications, sorted by year and by author.
Aspect-Oriented Modeling Workshop
- Professor Omar Aldawud's page on AOM event which assembled researchers and practitioners from two communities, aspect-oriented software development (AOSD), and software model engineering; 11-15 October 2004; Lisbon, Portugal. (October 11, 2004)
MIT Technology Review and Aspect-Oriented and Adaptive Programming
- Cites AOP as one of top 10 innovations, predicts that the power of aspect-orientation to separate previously hard-to-disentangle concerns will make it a big success. (January 01, 2001)
- Paper on the integration of work on aspect-oriented programming, software architecture and component-based software development. (March 01, 1999)
Usenet comp.lang.object -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2015 at 6:15:09 UTC -