become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agile/Extreme_Programming
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Agile: Extreme Programming
(ootips) Extreme Programming
- Summaries of the main concepts of XP.
eAD Extreme Programming Issue
- An issue of Cutter Consortium's "eBusiness Application Development" newsletter dedicated to discussions of XP and Crystal Clear.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Extreme Programming FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about Extreme Programming (XP).
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction
- Introduction to Extreme Programming, one of several new lightweight software development methodologies. By J. Donovan Wells.
Extreme Programming: XP
- Short explanation of XP aspects relevant to customers: iterations, user stories, acceptance tests, releases. Open Source Articles.
- C2 Wiki's resource guide to XP.
Introduction to Extreme Programming
- Part one of this paper introduces Extreme Programming (XP) by comparing risk management approaches to software development. Part two covers the twelve practices of an Extreme Programming project.
Three Rivers Institute
- Site of Kent Beck, work includes patterns for software, rediscovering test-first programming, the xUnit family of developer testing tools, Extreme Programming. News, services, workshops, essays.
William Wake: Software Design and Development
- Extreme Programming practitioner, and author of book: Extreme Programming Explored, Addison Wesley; draft online. Also links, games, refactorings, essays, and XP Radar Chart.
- Glossary of Extreme Programming terms and acronyms.
XP Mailing List
- An active discussion forum for XP.
XP123 - Exploring Extreme Programming
- The XPlorations series by William C. Wake
- Articles, FAQs, and other information on the XP methodology.
What Will Remain of Extreme Programming?
- Column suggests that XP has peaked and considers what effects it will leave behind; by Dr. Bertrand Meyer. EiffelWorld. (February 01, 2006)
Extreme Programming: The Zero G Experience
- How a software company saved itself by overhauling its development process-and trusting its engineers' instincts. Technology Review. (November 01, 2003)
Extreme Programming Explained
- Review and forum discussion on book, Kent Beck's XP Explained. Slashdot. (December 21, 1999)
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet comp.software-eng -
Usenet comp.software.extreme-programming -
Usenet comp.software.testing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 5, 2013 9:42:25 PM EDT -