become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agile/Extreme_Programming
(ootips) Extreme Programming
- Summaries of the main concepts of XP.
eAD Extreme Programming Issue
- An issue of Cutter Consortium's "eBusiness Application Development" newsletter dedicated to discussions of XP and Crystal Clear.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Extreme Programming FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about Extreme Programming (XP).
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction
- Introduction to Extreme Programming, one of several new lightweight software development methodologies. By J. Donovan Wells.
Extreme Programming: XP
- Short explanation of XP aspects relevant to customers: iterations, user stories, acceptance tests, releases. Open Source Articles.
- C2 Wiki's resource guide to XP.
Introduction to Extreme Programming
- Part one of this paper introduces Extreme Programming (XP) by comparing risk management approaches to software development. Part two covers the twelve practices of an Extreme Programming project.
William Wake: Software Design and Development
- Extreme Programming practitioner, and author of book: Extreme Programming Explored, Addison Wesley; draft online. Also links, games, refactorings, essays, and XP Radar Chart.
- Glossary of Extreme Programming terms and acronyms.
XP Mailing List
- An active discussion forum for XP.
XP123 - Exploring Extreme Programming
- The XPlorations series by William C. Wake
Extreme Programming: The Zero G Experience
- How a software company saved itself by overhauling its development process-and trusting its engineers' instincts. Technology Review. (November 01, 2003)
Extreme Programming Explained
- Review and forum discussion on book, Kent Beck's XP Explained. Slashdot. (December 21, 1999)
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet comp.software-eng -
Usenet comp.software.extreme-programming -
Usenet comp.software.testing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2016 at 6:35:02 UTC -