the entire directory
only in Methodologies/Agile
Feature Driven Development
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented
This category in other languages:
- Offers solutions for successfully scaling Agile development processes across the enterprise.
- AccuRev offers solutions for successfully scaling Agile development processes across the enterprise.
- News, articles, and users groups.
Agile Data Method
- Describes techniques to help application developers, DBAs, enterprise architects, and data management professionals work together effectively.
Agile Development Blog: TargetProcess
- Daily updates on Agile software development: XP, Scrum, Crystal; tools, resources.
- Practice-based methodology for effectively modeling and documenting software-based systems; a collection of values, principles, practices to model software that can be applied on development projects in effective, light-weight manner.
Agile Modeling on XP Projects
- Essay describing how to model on an XP project.
Agile Software Development
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Agile Web Development for Managers
- A weblog discussing web development, project management, programming practices, and XP
- Tool to track software development in agile or XP teams: plan iterations; track stories, tasks, defects; categorize projects, log time, coordinate teams. Java-based. Open source
Agility Group Wiki
- An online collaboration resource for people interested in Agile Methods.
- One of the parents of Agile movement, created Crystal family of light/self-adaptive methodologies, main writer on Use Cases to document business processes and behavior requirements for software, and capture requirements of new systems or software changes. Articles, news, Weblog, discussions, biography, humor.
Carl's Consulting Adventures
- Weblog of an EAI architect and PM as he discovers the wonderful world of Agile product development with ThoughtWorks
- A prominent player in the Agile Methods community this is Alistair Cockburn's own site, detailing his Crystal family of light/self-adaptive methodologies.
Do It Yourself Agile
- Resource for the Agile DIY'er.
- Dynamic Systems Development Method is a standard based on Rapid Application Development and Agile Method. Information on the organization, resources, publications, events.
Dynamic Systems Development Method
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
Effective Agile Development LLC
- Agile training, coaching, assessments and information.
Eigenpoll: ASD Books
- Online poll compares books on agile software development.
- Papers and articles by one of the giants in the field.
- About author (co-author of "The Enterprise Unified Process: Extending the Rational Unified Process."), current information within the agile community.
Object Mentor - Resources
- Tools and papers relating to agile methods.
Rally Software Development
- Tools for Agile development.
- Web-based Agile project planning, management, and bug tracking software, supports Extreme Programming and other methodologies. Freeware.
Test Driven Development Portal
- The practice of Test-Driven development is an integral part of Agile processes. This portal provides regular updates, downloads in the field.
- A global software company focused on software design and delivery providíng services, products and thought on Agile and Continuous Delivery.
- Covers next generation development methods: agile, firmware, embedded systems.
- Project planning and management tools designed specifically for Agile software development.
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet comp.software-eng -
Usenet comp.software.extreme-programming -
Usenet comp.software.testing -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 28, 2015 at 10:43:36 UTC -