become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metaprogramming/Source_Code_Generators
Source Code Generators
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Metaprogramming: Source Code Generators
Lexer and Parser Generators
Unified Modeling Language
Computers: Programming: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
- A tool designed for generating program files that contain repetitive text with varied substitutions. This is especially valuable if there are several blocks of such text that must be kept synchronized. [Open Source, GPL]
- A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language. CodeSmith templates use a syntax nearly identical to ASP.NET syntax so that creating templates should feel immediately familiar to ASP.NET developers.
- A parsing tool and a source code generator works on generative programming. It offers facilities for building a DSL, for generating code, for source-to-source translation or program transformation, for driving the automation process. [Open source, LGPL]
Jostraca: A Template Engine for Generative Programming
- A general purpose code generation toolkit for software developers. It uses JSP syntax and can be configured to use a number of different programming languages. [Open source, GPL]
- Metaprogramming Language, XML based source code; compiler engine can emit same program from MetaL source code to any supported target language, now Java, Perl, PHP; add others any time. Also home of Metastorage, program automatically emits code from a high level data model definition.
- Code generator / mapping tool written in Microsoft .NET, emits code from templates by combining JScript, VBScript, DotNetScript C#, or DotNetScript VB.NET with a database meta-data API. Supports Microsoft Access and SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, Interbase. Freeware.
- Provides code generation tools that can generate C/C++, Java, C# code from ASN.1 (Abstract Syntax Notation 1) or XML schema specifications.
- Allows generate software source code files (Java/SQL, PHP/mySQL, C#/ASP) base at data structure and data values in .ef (internal Somusar format) and XML files.
- An universal code generator based on its own template language. [Open source, GPL]
Graphical Source Code Editors
- Some details (block, code formatting, optimizing) of such editors, HTML as example, with reader comments. Smart Software. (June 23, 2004)
Usenet comp.programming -
Source Code Generators
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2013 at 11:50:53 UTC -