become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Metaprogramming
Source Code Generators
Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Aspect-Oriented
Automated Code Generation
- Page on the original (Ward) Cunningham and Cunningham, Inc., Wiki.
Code Generation is a Design Smell
- Controversy page on the original (Ward) Cunningham and Cunningham, Inc., Wiki.
A Comparative Analysis of Meta-programming and Aspect-Orientation
- Investigation of language constructs to support improved separation of crosscutting concerns. By Jeffrey G. Gray, Assistant Professor, University of Alabama, Birmingham. [PDF]
Dynamic Languages Group - MIT AI Lab
- Covers reflection, self-modifying code or mutable MOPs, Dylan, and aspect-oriented programming.
Eclipse Modeling Project
- Focuses on evolving and promoting model-based development technologies by providing unified set of modeling frameworks, tooling, standards implementations; EMF, modeling framework and code generator to build tools and other programs based on structured data model. Descriptions, documents, downloads.
- Meta CASE tool. It allows developers to build CASE tools that allow end users to use graphical object manipulation to design and maintain end user systems. It incorporates a high level visual programming interface and provides multiplatform GUI and execution environment.
- Dedicated to tools and information related to model-driven system development, aiming at supporting OMG's vision of MDA.
Tim Sheard's Page
- Researches the design, implementation, use of metaprogramming systems, created MetaML, many links on functional metaprogramming, NSF papers. Portland State University, Computer Science Department.
The Art of Metaprogramming, Part 1: Introduction to Metaprogramming
- An under-used programming technique is writing programs that generate programs or program parts. Covers: why metaprogramming is needed, some components of it, building a code generator; language-sensitive macro programming in Scheme. IBM developerWorks. (October 20, 2005)
Are You Missing out on Code Generation?
- Writing EJBs by hand wastes effort and time; using the passive wizards in today's IDEs is as bad. Solution: use active code generation. Learn why this is a good idea despite the FUD against it. DevX. (April 29, 2003)
Usenet comp.programming -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:47:46 UTC -