become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/Audio
Computers: Speech Technology: Toolkits
ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture)
- An audio library (and kernel level API) for Linux.
- A software for applying long FIR filters to multi-channel digital audio, either offline or in realtime.
Digital Room Correction
- DRC generates digital room correction FIR filters to be used within HiFi systems in conjunction with real time convolution engines like BruteFIR. [Aladdin Free Public License (AFPL)]
- The control of volume is realized by the u32 library. The library can work in all the MS Windows versions (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP). [Commercial]
DUMB - Dedicated Universal Music Bastardisation
- A high-quality IT/XM/S3M player library. Versions 0.9+ will have MOD support. An add-on is available for playing OGG files. [Freeware]
Ethan Brodsky's Sound Programming Libraries
- Sound libraries for the PC-DOS platform.
- FMOD is a programming library and toolkit for the creation and playback of interactive audio. It supports all leading operating systems and game platforms.
GSI (General Sound Interface)
- An audio system with network support and provides the ability to use stereo, 3D audio, Doppler effects, music playing (MIDI, HMP, MUS), and CD playing and ejecting/changing. [Open source, BSD License]
- Provide Win32 static linked codec libraries with source code implementing ITU G.722, G.723.1, G.729a, G.726, and G.728. Also provide audio arithmetic such as AEC, VAD, AGC, VoiceXML. [Commercial]
- A sound engine for Windows. It provides powerful sample, streaming, and module playback functions and can be used with and without DirectSound. It distributed in two forms: static (.lib) or dynamic (.dll) libraries.
Virtual Sampler SDK
- Provides applications running on Pentium-class PCs under MS Windows 9x/NT/2000 with a MIDI-controlled, low-latency, fully programmable wavetable module implemented entirely in software. [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 21:42:17 UTC -