become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Libraries
Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: Components
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
This category in other languages:
- An ASN.1 framework for Java and .NET based on annotations/attributes. The framework has the flexible ASN.1 compiler, the runtime library that supports BER, DER and PER, and the Message Queues. [Open Source, LGPL v2/ GPL v2]
- Assembler written complex number math library (single, double and extended precisions), intended as a high-quality replacement for the available C++ complex class libraries, and as an add on for Pascal or Delphi.
- Advanced TAPI Service Provider (TSP) for COmputer Telephony Integration and IP Telephony.
- Provide COM/DLL components to convert PDF to XML, PDF to text, MS Word to text, PowerPoint to text, Excel to text, Excel to xml, Excel to CSV.
Developer City: Free Programming Resources: Libraries
- A variety of free libraries, with or without source code, for: accessing databases (with/without ODBC, SQL), encryption, graphics/images, compression, fonts, GUI's, 3D engines, 2D engines, and sockets programming.
- Archive of DLL files for Windows.
- A collection of over 700 DLL files.
- A Win32 library allows to adjust shapes of windows and to work with translucence and transparency of the windows. All the functions can be combined with one another so that interesting effects in the windows can appear. [Commercial]
- Software tools for developing desktop applications, including: DoneEx AppBinder ActiveX - allows launch DOS or Win32 console programs from application and to capture the standard input and output data streams of launched program; DoneEx AppBinder DLL - help organize data exchange between program and any other programs which use the standard input/output streams; DoneEx INI-File Manager Library - allows manipulate with INI-file by the easiest way.
- Developer of ActiveX, Win32 DLL, and JavaBean tools for barcode solutions.
- The GUASI library implements a thread based generic asyncronous execution engine, to be used to give otherwise syncronous calls an asyncronous behaviour.
- A small, fast embeddable HTML renderer, HTML layout manager and HTML printing DLL for Windows. [Commercial]
- MIME tool kits for C++ and Java, .Net.
- Serial communications, email, FTP, and winsock libraries for Windows.
- 32 bit DLLs for Windows: component for MS Windows Mixer controlling, component for any windows controlling. [Commercial]
- Protocol stack software for telecom and data communications protocols in source code. Also video and audio codecs.
OptiVec: Libraries for Engineering and Science
- OptiVec offers more than 3000 Assembler-written vector, matrix and complex math functions for PC language compilers, 2-3 times faster than compiled code.
SlavaSoft FastCRC Library
- Fast, highly optimized implementation of popular checksum algorithms: CRC32, CRC16, CRC16C (CRC-CCITT). The library allows to calculate checksums for files, memory blocks, strings, streaming data. C/C++, VB examples. [Shareware]
- An optimized, thread based, Low Level Engine, which handles simultaneously connections, buffers data and generates events. Optimized threads reduce CPU load to minimum. A dual mode programming interface is provided (DLL and ActiveX). [Commercial]
- Serial communication libraries, drivers, and DLLs for all Windows and MS DOS that include Zmodem, Xmodem, and Ymodem file transfer protocols, as well as full modem control. Nine bit and Multidrop protocol for RS232, RS485, and RS422 serial communication supported.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2014 at 23:45:42 UTC -