become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Z
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Specification
Computers: Software: Software Engineering
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Software
Combination and Implementation of Processes and Data: from CSP-OZ to Java
- Ph.D. thesis, University of Oldenburg, 2000. PostScript file.
Community Z Tools Initiative: CZT
- Proposed to Z community, now under discussion. Mail list archive, proposals, comments, responses.
- Official page. C++ class library, basis of three tools: Moby/PLC, Moby/SDL, and Moby/OZ graphical editor to build specifications in Z/Object-Z, allows structured development via hierarchy concepts, handles many text formats.
- Object-oriented extension of Z formal specification language, developed by research team at University of Queensland. Brief description, links, FAQ, tool support, publications, book reference.
Standard for Z Notation
- International Z Notation standardization effort finished in 2002 and yielded The ISO/IEC Z Standard. Brief description, links to ISO, panel members, meeting minutes, FAQ, committee drafts.
- Timed Communicating Object-Z integrates Object-Z and Timed CSP, for modeling state, concurrent events, real-time behavior, and structuring and decomposing systems to control complexity. Description, publications, book list.
Usenet comp.risks -
Usenet comp.software-eng -
Usenet comp.specification.misc -
Usenet comp.specification.z -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 5:15:07 UTC -