become an editor
the entire directory
only in Visual_Basic/Source_Code
Computers: Programming: Languages: Visual Basic: Add-Ins
Computers: Programming: Languages: Visual Basic: Resources
Planet Source Code
- Hundreds of snippets and downloads in all categories including games, databases, ActiveX, API, and ASP. Submit your own code and win prizes.
- Collection of code samples coded by Don Bradner, including writing to and reading from the registry. (VB 3,4, and 5)
- Code for the most experienced programmer. Contains a lot of code from DevX and VBPJ.
- Code is categorized by name and type. Includes a section on Shell commands.
The Coding Box
- Includes Space Invaders and a Netbus clone.
Developer Workshop - Source Code Depot
- Several functions including how to convert numbers between bases, check to see if a year is a leap year, and how to create threads.
- Included here are ActiveX, menu, forms, mouse controls, graphics and multimedia examples.
- Includes getting file names, long file names, parsing strings, getting Windows and system directories, and passing a control array.
Focus on Visual Basic
- This site contains various code samples including how to write 3D graphics applications in Visual Basic and DirectX.
- All code is tested before being posted.
- Provide CD-ROM contains a rich collection of 2100 VB, VB.Net, VBA codes, examples, exercises and projects. It contains a bounty of technical programming information, including sample codes on web application, multimedia, games, database, Windows operations, string manipulation, security. [Commercial]
- The standard "Hello World" application for beginners.
Lurch's Visual Basic Site
- Sample code for manipulating AOL. Also has other interesting API calls.
Merrion Computing Ltd
- Code and articles for all levels of programming knowledge.
- VB.NET classes and libraries (all with source code included) for WinForms and ASP.Net.
Nigels Page Of Half-Finished VB Programs
- Source code examples and half finished programs. Some are in quite early development, and some are to a useable state.
Scott's Sample Code
- This site contains lots of sample code for Visual Basic. The code samples cover different areas and include a class which calculates sunrise and sunset.
- One of the most complete VB resources on the net. Source code for almost every want or desire.
The Source Sanctuary
- Site by Christian Ernst Rysgaard. SourceSafe Directory Sync, Clipboard Ramifications, Labyrinth Generator, Frontpage 2000 webbot projects with sources.
TheScarms Visual Basic Code Library
- Provides solutions to many hard to solve programming issues. Many solutions rely heavily on the Microsoft Windows API functions.
VB Games 6
- Visual Basic games and projects.
- Examples, tips and tricks, free downloads, algorithms, and free ActiveX Controls. Also has some book reviews.
VB RAD Home Page
- Advanced source code. There is a small number of beginner examples also.
- Tips and tricks, source code, freeware ActiveX and OCX controls, links to other programming sites, and a discussion group.
- Code includes how to see text in a password box, an email and newsgroup reader, desktop shortcuts, counting words in a textbox, and encryption.
Visual Basic Code
- Free code. Copy and paste code from your browser directly into Visual Basic.
Visual Basic Code Source
- A website with various source code and resources for Visual Basic and Visual Basic.Net.
- Visual Basic Source Code for making Calendar, Clock, Slider, Scheduler and Command Button controls by using only a Picturebox. The Button control is free and provides an example of how these controls are made. All of the VB Source Code for these components is compatible with VB3, VB4, VB5 and VB6. [Free and commercial]
Usenet comp.lang.basic.visual.3rdparty -
Usenet comp.lang.basic.visual.announce -
Usenet comp.lang.basic.visual.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 15:15:03 UTC -