become an editor
the entire directory
only in Visual_Basic/Personal_Pages
Computers: Programming: Languages: BASIC: QBasic and QuickBasic: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Computers: Software: Freeware: Developers
Computers: Software: Shareware: Authors
- QBASIC and Quick BASIC downloads, Visual Basic controls, and Windows applications.
The BatCave Returns
- Contains some VB source samples for blowfish encryption, time synchronization.
Froggy's VB Page
- This site contains information on using the ID3Lib mp3 tagging library directly from within VB without the need for an OCX wrapper. Handles ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag (current through ID3v2.3).
Garsmurf's Visual Basic Page
- Visual Basic Modules, Controls, and DLLs as well as other resources.
Jamie's Visual Basic Portal
- Bio. Some VB 6.0 and VB.Net downloads.
- Have programs made in visual basic, for free download.
JHB Web Site: Vbasic Corner
- Source codes, tips and tricks.
Jon Perkins Website
- Freelance software developer and IT journalist specialising in Visual Basic.
- Programming lessons for beginners: learn how to program step by step using Visual Basic 6. Research, publications, resume. Personal.
Levi Johnston's Programming Site
- Resume. Visual Basic programs and source code.
Martin's VB6 Site
- If you are new to Visual Basic, click on the links on the left and right of the screen, otherwise, visit the forum page. Download author programs/OCXs.
Peter Aitken's Visual Basic
- Links and information related to Visual Basic programming.
Priyan'S Home Page
- Unni Media Player. Open Source programs in VB. Photos.
- Resume, projects, refs, and links.
Saqib Sajjad's Visual Basic page
- Utilities written in Visual Basic with source code available for download.
Sonny's Visual Basic Page
- Contains Visual Basic information, links, downloads, and VB E-Zine links. By H. K. Soneji.
SoTTo's Virtual Home
- Sources, computer humor, ASCII-code library, collection of Win32 programming articles.
Tinovimba G. Motsi
- A collection of complete projects developed in 32 Bit Visual Basic, including a library system and a fees processing system.
- Tips/Tricks/ActiveX controls For VB. Easy to learn tips - just Copy and Paste the code to the form. Discussion group.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2014 at 16:49:07 UTC -