become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Transcript
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Transcript
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Object-Oriented
BYU Revolution Course Notes
- A collection of course notes for Brigham Young University's Computers and the Humanities (CHum) courses, which teach programming principles and multimedia software development using Runtime Revolution and Transcript. Oriented toward students in non-technical specialties.
- A chat client for Runtime Revolution, and is free for anyone to use and modify.
Dynamic Digital Maps
- An open-source template used to make DDMs that display and link JPEG images of maps, images, text and data, including a 64 page "Cookbook" and examples of DDMs.
Extending the Runtime Revolution Message Path
- An introduction to using Libraries, FrontScripts, and BackScripts in Runtime Revolution's Transcript programming language.
Flexible Learning - Xtalk
- Home of The Scripter's Scrapbook, with a collection of utilities for Revolution and MetaCard.
Fourth World's Revolution Embassy
- Portal for developer's using Runtime Revolution's Transcript programming language.
- Articles, tutorials, examples, and games for Transcript programmers using Revolution and MetaCard.
- Useful and not so useful stuff for Metacard and Revolution: Sample stacks, tools, tutorials, and applications.
- Reporting tool for Revolution.
- A few notes on building a simple "rich client" Internet app, simple interface to external executable, executing long scripts stored in custom properties.
- Tutorials, frameworks, libraries and code for Revolution application developers. Hosted by Blue Mango Learning Systems.
- Webzine for Runtime Revolution and the Transcript programming language, with articles, tutorials, interviews.
The Rinaldi Collection
- With over 200 first rate freeware XCMD and XFCN to download, fully documented and supported by the author (also known as the XCMD Factory), and many smart Transcript developer tools.
- Makers of LiveCode, a high-level software development system that empowers to design applications that run in Windows, Mac OS, Linux and mobile environments, using a compile-free workflow. The company presents products, downloads, support and information about itself.
Runtime Revolution and MetaCard
- Devoted to exploring Runtime Revolution and MetaCard scripting and application building.
Sons of Thunder Software's Transcript Tips and Tricks Archive
- A collection of Transcript solutions contributed by the Revolution developer community.
Tactile Media Demonstration Stacks
- A collection of demonstration and experimental stacks for Revolution.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2013 at 15:05:13 UTC -