become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tcl-Tk/XOTcl
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Tcl-Tk: XOTcl
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Bytecode
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Object-Oriented
Dynamic Object Aggregations
- An article about the usage of dynamic object aggregations as a foundation for composition.
Enhancing Object-Based System Composition through Per-Object Mixins
- The paper introduces per-object mixins as a new object-level language construct for object-based system composition. Per-object mixins are implemented in the scripting language XOTCL as a straightforward extension of its method chaining mechanism and enables the developer to mix classes into the precedence order of an arbitrary object.
- Article by Gustaf Neumann and Uwe Zdun about filters as a language support for design patterns in object-oriented scripting languages.
XOTcl: Extended Object Tcl
- Official home page. Information, history, source and binary downloads, publications.
- XOTcl Integrated development environment, inspired by Smalltalk programming environments: syntax highlight and checking, version control, test framework. [Open source, GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:57:53 PM EST -