become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tcl-Tk/Extensions
Computers: Programming: Libraries
- Provides extra language support needed to build large Tcl/Tk applications by introducing the notion of objects, which act as building blocks for an application.
- An object-oriented mega-widget set which extends Tcl/Tk and is based on [incr Tcl] and [incr Tk].
- Add-on to the Tk toolkit, adding new widgets, geometry managers, and miscellaneous commands.
FastBase MySQL + Tcl Interface Program
- An extension provides access to MySQL database servers using simple Tcl commands.
- A gtk+/gnome extension for Tcl, loosely modeled after the way Tcl interfaces with Tk.
A HTML Widget for Tcl/Tk
- A loadable shared library widget implemented in C that interprets HTML.
- Enhances Tk by adding support for the following image formats: BMP, XBM, XPM, GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF and postscript.
An Introduction To Pthreads-Tcl
- Document describing the changes to Tcl that enable it to be used in conjunction with POSIX Threads (pthreads). A download for Linux is available.
mysqltcl - Tcl Mysql Interface
- A simple API for Mysql-Database and Tcl scripting language.
Open Design and Integration Environment (ODIE)
- An extension for realtime control and simulation. It adds a realtime task switcher and a tree-structured data base, as well as a matrix expression toolkit.
OTcl: MIT Object Tcl
- Compact extension to Tcl/Tk for object-oriented programming, from MIT.
- Featuring a binding to the LDAP C API, an extension that provides features of OpenSSL, a "pure Tcl" implementation of [Incr Tcl] and [Incr Tk], and a Tcl interpreter that allows any Tcl program to run as a Windows NT Service.
Snack Sound Extension
- Adds commands for basic sound handling and primitives for sound visualization.
- A free loadable module for Tcl that extends the socket command with SSL functions. That is, it makes it possible for Tcl applications to communicate securely over the Internet.
Tcl SourceForge Project
- A portable extension that provides the power of OpenSSL to Tcl programs. This extension can be used to utilize SSL encryption on top of any valid Tcl Channel - not just sockets!
- Allows Tcl/Tk to be used from any COM/ActiveX container, including VB, .NET, IE, and VBScript.
- A project to provide Tcl with access to the Gtk GUI library.
- A collection of utility modules for Tcl. These modules provide a wide variety of functionality, from implementations of standard data structures to implementations of common networking protocols. [Open source, BSD License]
- The TclSOAP package provides a natural binding from Tcl procedures to SOAP or XML-RPC remote procedures. Both client and server support is provided.
- Part of a project to make XML available to TCL programs. Two parsers are available: a front end to Expat and a native TCL one.
Tix Widget Set for Tcl and Python
- Tk Interface eXtension, a set of user interface components that expand the capabilities of Tcl/Tk and Python applications.
- A Tcl Interface to MATLAB and Mathematica.
- An interface between Tcl and CORBA.
- Makes the GNU readline library available for interactive tcl shells, including history expansion and file/command completion.
- A Tcl GUI package to generate C/C++ codes for Tcl extensions. xWizard aimed at the ease of the integration between Tcl and C. [Open source]
Usenet comp.lang.tcl -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 22:35:31 UTC -