become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Tcl-Tk
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Tcl-Tk
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Bytecode
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Object-Oriented
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Chat: IRC: Bots: Eggdrop
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix
This category in other languages:
Tcl Developer Xchange
- Was Scriptics.com, firm founded by Tcl creator, and original sole author, Professor John Ousterhout. Advocacy, tutorials, documentation, links, news, software, latest releases, downloads.
- ActiveState's distribution of Tcl, available for Linux, Solaris, HP-UX and Windows. Overview, features, resources and testimonials.
Avia Training and Consulting
- Provides services for the Tcl programming language and extensions such as Tk and Expect.
- Homepage of "Tcl/Tk For Real Programmers" author. Professional and personal information. Book overview, table of Contents, errata. Tcl/Tk related items.
- Fast access to Tcl/Tk and extensions manual pages via a nice Java applet.
Donal K. Fellows's Tcl Archive
- Featuring extended Tcl fontification for Emacs, scripts and extensions, Tclets and Games.
The Entropy Liberation Front
- Providing a collection of Tcl/Tk plugins and sources as well as links to other resources.
FAQ Launch Page
- A starting point for Tcl programmers to locate a variety of tutorials, reference guides, FAQs, software and printed material.
Frequently Made Mistakes in Tcl
- Article on evident faults and unidiomatic usages of Tcl.
Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk
- Fifteen out of 48 chapters of Brent Welch's book.
Scripting Graphical Commands with Tcl/Tk Mini-HOWTO
- A quick introduction by example to creating graphical user interfaces for command line applications with Tcl and Tk.
Slennox's Eggdrop Page: Tcl Archive
- Large archive of Tcl scripts for eggdrop IRC bots.
Tcl for Web Nerds
- A guide programming a Web service using TCL as the CGI language.
Tcl Java Integration
- About Jacl, a Java implementation of Tcl 8.x., and TclBlend, a package for Tcl 8.x to load and interact with the Java VM.
- Tclsh scripts and Eggdrop scripts.
- This tutorial is aimed at those who have some knowledge of programming, although you don't have to be an expert. The tutorial is intended as a companion to the Tcl manual pages which provide a reference for all Tcl commands.
The Tcl War
- Archive of notable replies to Richard Stallman's "Why you should not use Tcl" article he posted to Usenet.
A Tcl(Tutorial for Cool Language) for Tcl/Tk Tutorial
- A Tcl/Tk tutorial aimed at beginners.
- A history of shirts, hats, office toys and other Tcl-related paraphernalia.
- Teaches non-programming types how to create GUI applications using Tcl/Tk. Uses Windows, Cygwin, web browser or Linux as platform for learning, practicing, experimenting.
Tcl/Tk Extensions and Information Page
- Extensions to make Tcl/Tk applications easy to implement. Some of these extensions are specific to NT, while others run in both, Unix and NT environments.
Tcl/Tk on Windows Frequently-Asked Questions
- A frequently-asked questions, also called a FAQ, covers problems with the Tcl/Tk programming on the Windows platform.
Tcl/Tk Quick Reference
- For Tcl/Tk 8.x based on the quick reference guide written for Perl by Johan Vromans. A Perl script is included in the distribution to reorganize the 52 pages in the Postscript source into booklet form.
Tcl/Tk References of Interest
- Cameron Laird's collection of information about Tcl/Tk, including articles he wrote for Sunworld e.a.
- Autodoc, Makedist, and other Software for and using Tcl/Tk written by Andreas Kupries.
Tcl/Tk SourceForge Project
- The core development home for Tcl and the Tk toolkit.
- Interactive computer aided instruction package to learn Tcl. It consists of 43 lessons covering all basic Tcl commands.
Tek-Tips - Tcl/Tk
- A WWW based discussion forum for Tcl/Tk programmers.
Using Tcl/Tk in Multimedia Applications
- A short tutorial about how to use Tcl/Tk in Multimedia applications for X.
Wikipedia's Tcl Tutorial
- A short tutorial on the Tcl language from Wikipedia.
Will's Tcl/Tk Page
- Featuring the trycatch and expand packages, guides to creating object commands and to success with namespaces and packages.
Usenet comp.lang.tcl -
Usenet comp.lang.tcl.announce -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 14:54:05 UTC -