become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Synchronous
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime
- A set of tools for the specification, verification, and implementation of reactive systems. It includes a compiler for synchronous programs, a symbolic model checker, and a tool for hardware/software synthesis. Downloadable in binary form for Linux (i586).
Design Methods for Reactive Systems: Yourdon, Statemate, and the UML
- R.J. Wieringa shows how techniques and approaches of 3 most popular design methods can be mixed in flexible, problem-driven way; more examples on companion website. [Morgan Kaufmann]
The Esterel Synchronous Programming Language: Design, Semantics, Implementation
- Abstract on paper on reactive kernels making the central, hardest part of reactive systems; Esterel is not full language, it is a program generator used to program reactive kernels as YACC programs parsers from grammars. [ResearchIndex]
- Graphical formalism (name of model, a syncChart is an instance) dedicated to reactive system modeling. Many features inherited from StateCharts, Argos. Brief introduction, related publications, distribution, downloads.
The Synchronous Group
- Researches synchronous languages and reactive systems, team at Verimag laboratory, University of Grenoble, France. Presentation, people, research topics, language design, publications, tools.
Synchronous Programming Language
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2011 at 9:15:12 UTC -