become an editor
the entire directory
only in Squeak/Software
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk: Software
- Hosts many projects, supports distributed development, via smart Monticello code-repository; similar to SourceForge.
- Smalltalk code analysis/output framework, for Squeak; analyze code, output results, in varied formats.
Embedded Squeak, Speech Synthesizer
- By Kurtz-Fernhout Software: version 1.0 for Squeak 2.2, by Paul Fernhout. Zip file has standalone Exe file to run Squeak in Win95 text-only console, and all source code (VC++ 5.0, Squeak 2.2) to produce it. [Open Source, Squeak license]
Genetic Algorithms in Squeak Project Details
- GA framework implements selection, mutation, crossing-over; abilities of Smalltalk for modeling, Squeak for visualization and development, were exploited, prioritized despite their seeming slowness. Status page: description, release announcements, downloads, comments, links, contact. [Freecode, Open Source, GPL]
Microcosms in Squeak Project Details
- Multi-agent simulation framework developed in Squeak Smalltalk, facilitates creating virtual systems; useful in studying emergent phenomena in complex systems. Status page: description, release announcements, downloads, comments, links, contact. [Freecode, Open Source, GPL]
NASA Connect: Squeak Web Activities
- Over a dozen professionally developed education projects, in physics, astronomy, math, geometry.
- Describes server and toolkit to flexibly create CGI scripts in Squeak. Designed and implemented to help create different kinds of collaborative tools, builds on work of Georg Gollmann, strongly influenced by Tim Jones' WebTalk.
SmallInterfaces Squeak Port
- Smalltalk extension, introduced the notion of interface in Smalltalk, first developed by Benny Sadeh. Allows limiting variable types.
- Prevayler for Squeak: port of transparent persistence engine, prevalence layer, originally in Java. [Open source, GPL]
Squeak in One Disk Project Details
- File for bootable floppy disk with powerful, Squeak Smalltalk development and experimentation environment. Status page: description, release announcements, downloads, comments, links, contact. [Freecode, Open Source, Freeware]
Squeak Project Details
- Super-portable, multi-media capable Smalltalk-80 based object-oriented programming environment, coded in all Smalltalk, high-performance VM, made by compiling Squeak VM code into efficient, portable C. Two GUIs: Morphic (from Self language), original MVC. Status page: description, release announcements, downloads, comments, links, contact. [Freecode, Open Source, SqueakL]
Usenet comp.lang.object -
Usenet comp.lang.smalltalk -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 21:39:01 UTC -