become an editor
the entire directory
only in Smalltalk/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk: Personal Pages
Computers: Computer Science: People
Computers: Hacking: People
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
- Interests: Squeak, Python, Unix vs. Windows dynamic linking, nanotechnology (co-founder Center for Responsible Nanotechnology), social problems, dyslexia, Filk singing.
- Smalltalk programmer, at Georg Heeg, works: Hyperliterate programming, hypermedia documentation systems, WysiTeX WYSIWYG TeX editor, virtual machines, many little Goodies; simulation systems, network management tools.
- Associate Professor, College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology; member, GVU Center, Cognitive Science program, EduTech Institute; Creator of many Swikis, works directly with Squeak Central on many projects.
- Craig Latta worldwide music collaboration Internet network; he is: composer (vocal jazz, hard rock, classical, noise audio), satirist (varied media), guitarist, drummer (traps, African), digital photographer, sound recordist, graphic artist, computer scientist.
- By Leon, Ramon. Web development weblog covering daily use of several popular Smalltalk frameworks and related industry news.
Smalltalk Tidbit's, Industry Rants
- James Robertson's weblog. James is the Product Manager for the Cincom Smalltalk Product Suite, and writes about the product and the industry.
Smalltalk: A Real OO Language
- Ryan Davis pages: some facts, opinions, source code, lists, links. [Zen Spider Software]
Stephen Travis Pope
- Senior research specialist, composer, Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE), Dept. of Music, lecturer, Graduate Program in Media Arts and Technology (MAT), UCSB; former editor-in-chief, Computer Music Journal (CMJ), MIT Press; software developer, consultant, The Nomad Group; practicing Quaker, conscientious objection counselor; trained Reiki practitioner.
- One of Smalltalk's original Xerox PARC co-creators, and Squeak Central member, speaks out. A warm, friendly page. Diverse topics: from Smalltalk philosophy, to alternative schooling and a former teacher, to nanotechnology.
- Artist, biker, hacks motorcycles and code, ports Squeak to StrongARM systems: Acorn, RiscOS, Corel NetWinder Linux box (with Craig Latta), Compaq/DEC Itsy micro hand-held Linux PDA; created Squeak mouse logo, badges; CompiledMethod format image system.
- Topics: Smalltalk Squeak, Java CORBA, objects. Many links. English, Nihongo.
Usenet comp.lang.object -
Usenet comp.lang.smalltalk -
Usenet comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:15:04 AM EDT -