become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Sisal
Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Languages
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Dataflow
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
From a Formal Dynamic Semantics of Sisal to a Sisal Environment
- By I. Attali, D. Caromel, A.L. Wendelborn. Abstract and article, PDF file.
- A simple single assignment language Single assignment languages are a kind of "functional" language where the parallelism is easy to discover. mySAL is a relative of SISAL, and old and distinguished SAL.
SAC: Single Assignment C
- Strict pure functional compiled language, C-like syntax. Design focus: numerical applications, emphasizing efficient support of array processing. Official SISAL successor.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Project for a moderately reworked Sisal frontend.
The Sisal Model of Functional Programming and its Implementation
- Article by Jean-Luc Gaudiot, Tom DeBoni, John Feo, Wim Böhm, Walid Najjar and Patrick Miller. Abstract and article in PDF-file.
Sisal Parallel Programming
- Optimizing Sisal compiler (sisalc) works atop pthreads for high performance on commodity SMP architectures. [ SourceForge.net]
Sisal: A Safe and Efficient Language for Numerical Calculations
- Article shows benefits of Sisal with call to action. By Dave Raymond. [Linux Journal] (December 01, 2000)
Announcing - Sisal Scientific Computing Initiative
- From comp.compilers newsgroup. (September 16, 1993)
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 8:35:10 UTC -