become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scripting/Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
- Combination lightweight compiler and virtual machine (VM), suitable for embedding into larger parent applications, pure procedural, allows top-level code like scripting languages. In early development. [Open Source, Artistic License]
- A high performance statically typed polymorphic microthreaded C/C++ compatible scripting language integrating procedural and functional programming styles which targets dynamically loadable binaries.
- An official site of logon script processor and enhanced batch scripting language for computers running Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT or Windows 9x in a Windows Networking environment.
- Interpreted C-like scripting language written in standard Java, gives high-level way to write programs using Java features.
ItWorld: Scripting with C
- Various interpreters offer familiarity of C in more attractive packages: brief inventory of the main products that give C a new look. (August 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 12:15:09 UTC -