become an editor
the entire directory
only in SQL/FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
This category in other languages:
Beginner SQL Tutorial
- A series of tutorials suitable for beginners, explaining key concepts, and providing examples of syntax and use cases.
Comparison of different SQL implementations
- Gives a comparison of various database management systems, including features, query syntax, functions and operators.
DreamInCode: Database Tutorials
- A collection of tutorials on various aspects of SQL and databases, submitted by experts in the field.
- Provides real world examples demonstrating usage of common functions and syntax.
Intro To Structured Query Language (SQL)
- A basic introduction to writing queries so that beginners can begin to extract data from an existing relational database.
An Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)
- A series of three tutorials by Pan Pantziarka, focussing on creating a simple database, then querying against it with select queries, joins, updates and inserts.
SQL Cheat Sheet: Query By Example
- Provides solutions to some common database selecting and inserting/updating tasks.
- Explanations on the most frequently used clauses and syntax.
SQL for Web Nerds
- A well structured manuscript by Philip Greenspun based on the Oracle database. Queries, transactions, triggers, and RDBMS concepts are covered.
SQL In Simple English
- An FAQ presented in a questions and answer form, as if a novice were asking an expert for help.
SQL on About.com
- Provides feature articles, links to tutorials, forum discussions and a chat room.
- An introduction to common clauses and concepts, with practical examples.
- Tutorials suitable for beginners through to experts, focussing on commands, table manipulation, functions, and advanced concepts.
- General tutorials on SQL, explaining the difference between data statements, transaction statements and schema statements, as well as key terms and syntax.
- A tutorial explaining the basics of commonly used commands and standard syntax.
- Tutorials explaining the most important clauses, keywords and functions.
SQL Tutorial - Learn SQL Online
- A blog with various entries on syntax, functions and table manipulation, ranging from basic to advanced.
SQL Tutorial by Josh Grant
- A simple step-by-step tutorial on MySQL, demonstrating basic queries to create, update, insert and retrieve data.
SQL Tutorial for Beginners
- A tutorial suitable for beginners through intermediate, utilising SQL Server 2008 R2, from basic commands through to transactional statements.
Steve Litt's SQL Troubleshooting Page
- A short discourse on how to analyse and troubleshoot problematic queries.
Summarizing data with SQL (Structured Query Language)
- A brief how-to on summarising data using aggregating clauses, such as SUM, GROUP BY and HAVING.
- A series of tutorials and cheat sheets for T-SQL, ranging from beginner level to advanced.
Tizag SQL Tutorial
- Easy to follow tutorials that teach the fundamentals of querying against a database.
W3Schools SQL Tutorial
- A set of tutorials with coverage of many common SQL commands, including a quiz, quick reference guide, and explanation of data types.
- A history and overview of the language, including explanations of terminology, usage, and standard syntax.
SQL FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 14:24:07 UTC -