become an editor
the entire directory
only in SAS/User_Groups
Computers: Organizations: User Groups
- Bay Area SAS user's group local users group was formed to further the interests of programmers and users of the SAS software in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Dartmouth Institute Area SAS User Group
- TDIASUG is a volunteer local users group formed in 2000 for users of The SAS System in New Hampshire and Vermont. TDIASUG is affiliated with the regional NorthEast SAS Users Group (NESUG).
- Hartford, CT area SAS user group dedicated to sharing information and quarterly meetings with interested SAS users from Mass, CT and NY.
Northeast SAS Users Group
- NESUG is an independently operated regional SAS user group serving the Northeast from Canada to the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area and west through New York and Pennsylvania. NESUG promotes the sharing of SAS-related information through an annual conference, a speaker sharing program and advocacy on behalf of SAS users to both SAS Institute and SAS Global Forum.
- Philadelphia Area SAS Users Group non-profit professional organization whose primary purpose is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, increased knowledge of SAS software, and professional advancement.
- San Diego's SAS users group.
South-Central Regional SAS Users' Group (SCSUG)
- This is the official web site of the South-Central SAS Users' Group, Inc. SCSUG serves users of SAS System software in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, and New Mexico.
SouthEast SAS Users Group
- A US regional users group for users of SAS software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2012 at 6:24:05 UTC -