the entire directory
only in Ruby/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Ruby: Software
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Ruby Application Archive
- Hosts over 1,000 open source projects, over 700 owners.
- Hosts over 1,000 open source projects, over 6,000 registered users; much of the Ruby community is here. Descriptions, news, downloads, links, site statistics. At InfoEther, Inc.
Atelier in the Blue Sky
- Text preprocessor, aftercommit, CD player, extension library for zlib, patches.
- Applications: cal, dvipc, gtkcal, luna, nqt, rar, prof, stared, tkcal, tr-list, wc, Just another Ruby hacker; Libraries: calendar, date2, delay/force, once, smf. By Tadayoshi Funaba.
- Many useful, interesting applications, libraries: scripts, patches, extension modules, documents. English, Nihongo.
- Provides a list of applications written and running with Ruby GTK.
- Set of methods to create, verify, and manipulate passwords. Has interface to CrackLib library commonly used to check password strength. Intended use: system administrators who need programs to prompt for, generate, verify, and encrypt passwords.
- Provides a Rubygem library implementation of the tree data-structure. Includes specialized tree variants as well.
- Software and several translated articles on programming and running Ruby on Windows. "Zakki-Cho" = "Notebook" in Japanese.
Usenet comp.lang.ruby -
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet fj.comp.lang.ruby -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:54:07 AM EST -