become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ruby/Implementations
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Bytecode
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk: Implementations
- Ruby interpreter for Parrot dynamic multilanguage bytecode VM; links, instructions.
MetaRuby: Project Status
- Goal: implement Ruby's internals in Ruby; will use ruby2c to convert itself to C and bootstrap a new Ruby binary; to be fully compatible with (standard) Ruby.
- A next generation virtual machine VM for Ruby, uses best VM and dynamic language implementation research and technology of last 30 years; core libraries are in Ruby, makes system more accessible, easier to develop and extend. Open source, BSD.
Ruby Implementations Shootout: Ruby vs Yarv vs JRuby vs Gardens Point Ruby .NET vs Rubinius vs Cardinal
- Comparison with text, tables, graphs, many reader comments. Zen and the Art of Ruby Programming.
YARV: Yet Another Ruby VM
- Goal: greatly reduce execution time of Ruby programs, be fastest Ruby VM.
On Ruby: Rubinius Interview
- Evan Phoenix, Rubinius creator and project director explains project motives, direction, progress. (December 07, 2006)
On Ruby: Ruby Hacker Interview: Kevin Tew
- Kevin Tew, Cardinal creator and project director explains project motives, direction, progress. (September 12, 2006)
Usenet comp.lang.ruby -
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet fj.comp.lang.ruby -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2008 at 22:37:06 UTC -