become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rexx/Scripts
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Rexx: Scripts
- Package for interaction between Rexx and Java using Bean Scripting Framework. Developed by Rony G. Flatscher.
Dennis Bareis's Freeware for Windows, OS/2, Unix & DOS
- Mostly in Rexx. Includes HTML preprocessor PPWIZARD.
Frank Clarke's REXX Tools
- Includes some Rexx scripts for OS/2, DOS and Kedit.
- Various Rexx programs.
Jax RCFB Rexx Programming
- Rexx links and a few downloads.
THE Macro Contributions
- Macro collection and writing tips for The Hessling Editor.
Michael A. Golub
- Macros and russification for KEDIT and THE.
Rex Swain's REXX Utilities
- Parse GIF files, convert date formats, sort stemmed arrays, and Soundex.
Rob van der Woude's Scripting Pages
- General and administration scripts for NT and OS/2.
- A Rexx script that converts a text file to and from an XML file using a COBOL copybook as reference.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 7:35:06 UTC -